Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Cool @LoveDaAutos
That cross was yours?
If yes , good work geneticist!
Look that frosty…
Everybody see that?

3 Likes

@THCeed definitely got that characteristic cheese look…the leafset is interesting…I was scouring the pics for double edge leaf serrations and it looks clean…resistant to low temp changes if that’s how pretty it looks…you can sort of see cheese so early in plants…one of you lads there in the US needs that exodus cut over there to work on…that cheese stateside would ripple a few feathers I don’t doubt…I had smoke direct from the Birmingham UK clone only cut through breedbay members yrs ago…I would love that to be in the hands of guys like you because I could sit here many miles away and watch that monument grow into a tree the size of a house in your garden…you guys out there know how to do it outdoor…skills I can only dream of…and exodus in tree form…true tree form would be the most magical sight I’d seen…you grow absolute monsters!!!lol

2 Likes

Cap Junky was not a cross I made.

2 Likes

lolol…yeah after that wiki I decided to thoroughly research that strain…went on reddit and spoke to a few members who owned it and spoke at ic mag briefly where this pic came from…a clone set example in pinnacle form and beauty…guys over at reddit raved on it…and if this is the kind of pedigree ordinary folk recieve entering these wiki competitions then you can only congratulate these care givers for what they do…

17 Likes

What’s that worth this year ? Like everything else I’m guessing the price increased.

1 Like

$45 here in Barrie

2 Likes

That’s decent sunshine 4 was I think 38 a bale last year.

1 Like

Beans landed safe and sound :call_me_hand: no cap junky though lol good luck to the other winners :v:
Looking forward to see how these come out, autos are a new realm for me

1 Like

The cheese has landed! Thank you @THCeed :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah, YOU’RE WELCOME @A-Loc for the seeds. It’s always nice when the person receiving free giveaway seeds shows their appreciation in such a thoughtful manner.

7 Likes

I mailed the envelopes to the 420 giveaway winners today.

Enjoy…

6 Likes

Hi.

Good morning.

I am totally stoked to announce that lady luck was smiling on me.

I received the Strawberry Pie Auto’s

AND

The Cap Junky!

Totally Stoked right now!

15 Likes

Hey, that’s great that they arrived and I appreciated the Thank You PM you sent me. Try and remember to post some Cap Junky plant pictures in my journal when get get to running some.

5 Likes

I will be fully documenting these bad girls in a grow journal, but probably not till later this summer. I have girls I just flipped and after they are done I have a Hyp3rids SAWA \ No.2 run on deck.

I’ll keep you posted!

Vomact

4 Likes

Good luck with the Cap Junky. Awesome score. Thanks for what you do @LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

No timeline or pressure. Just when you get around to them I would love to see how everyone growing them is liking them. I’m thoroughly enjoying growing them. So much so I’m still in posession of the original mama clone I got last summer.

4 Likes

What I have seen online looks like da Bomb! :bomb:

I will be pestering you in the coming weeks to plumb the depths of your experience.

2 Likes

It’s one of those strains that likes everything and pretty much grows itself.

Good to know!

1 Like

I’m going to the Post Office in about an hour. One of the winners of my last giveaway never got in touch with me with his mailing information. So I want to give away that pack of seeds which is a 5 pack of Strawberry Pie fem autos. I will include a 3 pack of Cap Junky S1 fem seeds.

There is a saying that makes me laugh every time I hear it. It was used back in the 1970s and again in the early 2000s. For the two packs of seeds answer this question.

Who said “Just when I thought I was out, They pulled me back in.”

I need the name of the actor and name of his character from both the 70s and 2000s so the winner will be giving me four names.

7 Likes