Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Duckfoot? Maybe has some traits of it

1 Like

Single bladed leaves would lead me to think so also. It’s too early to go outside here in VA without worrying about reveg. Hope it works out of it as good as possible for you.

3 Likes

I’ll second that autos are great outdoors for people with northly climates. I’d have to preveg photos indoors, then pray it finishes around 70 days.

I wanted reveg started to early in tent that I have columbian gold in thc said they should finish outside here

What’s duck foot

2 Likes

Duckfoot is a strain that throws three fingered leaves that look just like a ducks webbed foot.

2 Likes

Hawaiian Duckfoot is a Hawaiian landrace strain with the unique Duckfoot genetic characteristics, meaning the fingers of its leaves appear webbed. Its buds are large, dense, and coated in trichomes. From the indica-dominant Hawaiian Duckfoot, you can expect a tropical skunk and hash smell and sweet flavors in addition to heavy effects that leave you feeling euphoric and at ease.

Look up duckfoot cannabis and you will see the many shapes the leaves can take, could be a variant of a ducksfoot too

4 Likes

@THCeed here an update on the us22 strain20230607_211101

9 Likes

I had wally duck Ducksfoot (I always say this) way back when Cbay was around. I believe there’s one seed in my box in the fridge. I thought it was kinda white and not viable.

4 Likes

My Deck Cheese.

15 Likes

@THCeed heres my LSGTK lady doing grand

11 Likes

She stretches pretty good if I Remember right.

She pretty much blocks the other two plants.

12 Likes

Looking nice. They are beauties.

1 Like

There’s the bud she loves to become.

2 Likes

Damn that was one chunky lady lol

1 Like

Thanks man, excited to see how she comes out

1 Like

Anyone awake tonight, seems pretty slow around here.

2 Likes

Yep just listening to some tunes and relaxing, how are you doing man?

Still day light here.

Just checking og before bed time haha

1 Like