BC Big Bud/Kryptonite and Bruce Banner/Kryptonite

23 Likes

welcome @THCeed :smiley:

not sure if you need a machette or a combine harvester

good luck with all your endevers

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime :om:

6 Likes

welcome @THCeed and they thought we lived in igloos eh?

6 Likes

Well at least four months of the year we can enjoy the tropics

12 Likes

Thats a beautiful yard, nice sitting out there in the evening, I betā€¦ looks amazing

4 Likes

Those are beautyā€™s

I thought this was nice

28 Likes

Donā€™t sell yourself short that is beautiful

7 Likes

Oh Canada! I have a sneaking suspension that the items in this picture are actually in the background and you just cant see them behind the :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

I graduated high school up near Buffalo, NY.
We used to travel to :canada: a lot.
Yes!, Itā€™s because we could :beers: in :canada:. :

I suspect the Kegs of beer and the Canadian Flag can actually be found somewhere in the background though! :wink:

37 Likes

North or south of buffalo

2 Likes

Hahah thatā€™s an amazing edit. I swear most Americans think we live like that. Or have a crazy accent

5 Likes

That makes sense, good ol BC Big Bud

1 Like

North of Buffalo!
Tonawanda.

4 Likes

We know you guys :beers: a bit and ride around on rain deer for fun.
You Canā€™t Deny it!

I am pretty sure I saw :santa: and his :sled: when I was crossing back to into the U.S. one timeā€¦
I am sure Rainbow Bridge Security has a video of itā€¦

Itā€™s ok thoughā€¦ I wonā€™t tell anyoneā€¦ Your secret is safe with me. :santa: :wink:

4 Likes

Maddawgn south of buffalo silver creek

2 Likes

Ohhh. shhhā€¦ Moose can swim and thatā€™s when Canadians go riding. thereā€™s a big difference you guys shoot big game, we ride them to the trading post. No canoe? hitch on a moose. LMAO.image

11 Likes

Wow Brother Grower Iā€™m on a Disability Pension and over the years I have had and gone through several Tents and Cabinets Made by friends etc Grow Rooms etcā€¦ I have moved in with an Old School Brother in Arms and Fellow Master Grower tooā€¦ Anyhooow, I was wondering since I have the Room and Grow Gear if you might have some AUTO PURPS OR DARK AND DANK BUD BEANS? I assure you Iā€™m open to as many different Strains and Iā€™m hearing Great things about some of the New Autoflower Genetics and Iā€™m dying to fill a Grow Room with Brilliant Colours of Buds and Iā€™m more than happy to Spend $$$$ on whichever Beans are High Yielding and of Course THC LEVELS AS WELL EH! :v::green_heart::fist::pray:Namasteā€‹:pray:
Sincerely: Don D. aka DonJuanaGrow :v:

7 Likes

Email me your address I will gladly help you out no donations necessary I got some really dank Cheese plant they are almost ignorant smelling LOL I have some great other tent Beauties as well

12 Likes

I also want to give many thanks to RoyalSeed29 your beans arrive today thank you very much let me know please when you receive yours

12 Likes