Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Welcome aboard, just found this place recently myself and it seems like it’s a pretty friendly forum. Of course there’s never too many Canadians. I’d gladly give some of your seeds a shot, those photos look like you may know what you’re doing! :wink: :+1:

6 Likes

Hey there, I’m new to growing and the forum, and I would love anything you may have that’s built for hot days and cool nights in coastal CA. Can offer tour services when over here. Welcome aboard once again.

Here’s my Intro to outdoor…

1 Like

That Big Bud looks mighty tasty :yum::joy:!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Welcome buddy!!!

1 Like

If you email me your address I will gladly send you a package

8 Likes

See, now that’s how you do it :+1:

Welcome and pleased to meet you.

4 Likes

Hey @THCeed, welcome to our back yard. Hey, you may have found out already, but you normally have to wait a few days after joining before you can add photos and do PM. Looks like you must have satisfied that period as I see you doing PMs.

If you need any help figuring out the photos, just ask. I usually put a few into a folder and then drag them all into the box you’re posting in. It’s a little different than other forums, but actually pretty cool compared to others.

Hope to get to see you do a journal soon. Your outdoor thumb seems to be green. :grin: I was in the Navy in Western Washington, and even in '76, people were growing trees like that in their front yards. Smoking pot was normal there. It was the most pot friendly state I’d ever lived in, for the time, at least Seattle and the region. Your place reminds me of that area. You in BC or east? That sure reminds me of where I lived in Bremerton, Washington.

Enjoy! :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Glad to hear it brought back some memories for you I’m actually quite close to Hamilton Ontario right smack dab in the middle of Canada I have a fellow grower on here who is also willing to help me out hopefully between everybody I will figure things out and get the ball rolling

9 Likes

Whoa, I thought that one was a tree. Will it fit in my tent if I top it 20 times :joy:

Seriously though, one of these days I’m goin gorilla just so I can see some of these beasts in person.

Oh, and welcome!

6 Likes

Yeah, that one has to be pushing 18-20 feet tall. A thing of beauty.

2 Likes

:unamused: it was actually closer to 15… pictures always add 5 lb LOL

7 Likes

I think you are on the FC Club as well or am I mistaken

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, you will enjoy it here there are lots of nice people, I see your friend Maddawgn TX is from N. Tonawanda NY, that’s like 20 min from where I grew up South Buffalo NY, you can see Canada across the Niagra River and Lake Erie from both place

2 Likes

Yes! It was a beautiful area.
North Tonawanda was a great place for me in High School.
Ok, really I was only in NY for 11th and 12th grades.
Military Brat and all…

I miss the lake in the back of the house. I would take the snow blower on the ice and clear an area big enough to play Hockey. It was usually cold as :poop: but once I had a clear patch going all of the neighbor kids would show up. Nothing like playing hockey and hearing the ice crack…

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and yeah lots of great people here already I would like to get my fishing line in that Niagara River soon and I will probably be out on Lake Erie again this summer

6 Likes

It has developed into a world class fishery since I moved away years ago, I go back to fish there and also closer to me now Salmon River Lake Ontario and Lake George

2 Likes

Welcome to the friendliest place on the internet @THCeed

There’s never enough of us Canucks on here.

7 Likes

So I mention to THCeed that I’d be interested in trying a few of his seeds, today I get this in the mail…

Not sure how many are in each row but it looks like 8-10! What a guy! Thanks again!

47 Likes

I Love You Man!
Thank You So Much!

20 Likes

I love how the envelope appears to opened with such passion as to just tear it open and Rip Out the Surprise Inside!

I believe you may need to visit this :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: post tomorrow as clearly it is to late for you today! :wink:

15 Likes