Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I am sure you whoop it up on occasion. Put us youngsters to shame… maybe not @bigmike or @slick 1 but they are professionals

2 Likes

I am a musician that doesn’t like being around a lot of people. Ever heard of one of those lol?
Really, I wouldn’t go to town if I didn’t have to buy feed and such.
But yeah, you’re right. There are times. Even the old mountain men just had to kick up their heals at the annual rendezvous.
Those moonshine runs can get interesting at times. lol

10 Likes

Heck yea, always a good time, when friends get together

4 Likes

I don’t know why but I’ve always been that way. More than about five people and I get to wanting to be elsewhere. And it isn’t like I didn’t feel like that before I learned that most folks aren’t worth being around.

7 Likes

I get like that in crowds also. I usually don’t mind a few people. But I get a little anxiety if there is too much going on

3 Likes

I’ve often wondered if pot would make a difference with that. I really haven’t been in anything other than family gatherings since before I started smoking.

1 Like

Yea I think it does, seems to take the edge off of situations

1 Like

The band split up so I haven’t even played out for a bit. I might have to test that out.

2 Likes

After rereading above posts just wanted to add. I didn’t mean any disrespect. Just messing around

1 Like

None taken at all bro! I’m just stonerambling. Sorry.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Yea me too…:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Catch you later. :wink:
I completely took over this thread.
Sorry all you guys.
:v:t5:

2 Likes

Sorry for mucking up the thread

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was gifted some freakshow seeds recently. If you are using them to make more seed I don’t think I have to have any guilt about regifting them to you. Might take me till this weekend to find them though…

5 Likes

Yeah, you thread muckers. LMAO

7 Likes

Oh thanks for the package @THCeed , can’t wait to pop some of this :fire:

2 Likes

Oh s*** I can reply now

4 Likes

Lol… I always hated the inability to talk at 1st

2 Likes

What’s the lineage of freakshow ? Man it sounds killer!

2 Likes

Yeah seems like most threads I find I’m just reading and liking wishing I could comment

6 Likes