Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Looks like it will turn out into a massive bush! :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

Just wanted to send a GREAT BIG THANK YOU out to one of the most generous people on this site. Thereā€™s a lot of nice people sending out a lot of seeds here and weā€™ve all been the recipient of their kindness. But other than maybe @DougDawson or @misterbee youā€™d be hard pressed to find someone who hands out the volumes of them that @THCeed does. Today I opened my mail to find one of his signature packages with TEN ROWS of seedsā€¦unbelievable generosity! I didnā€™t even know they were coming. Thanks sooooo much

31 Likes

I got the same type package and had no idea it wad coming. @THCeed is a very cool and generous OGer for sure.

20 Likes

I agree, I only have great things to say about @THCeed and his generosity!

10 Likes

@THCeed dropping off sacks like Santa :joy:

9 Likes

No doubt @THCeed is top notch, I didnā€™t realize how he packed his seeds. But no worries I was able to locate the one that fell on the groundā€¦lol

12 Likes

Geez. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Happy Holidayā€™s

21 Likes

All the best to you buddy! Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

did @THCeed send that pack ? I believe I got one from him also and then I gifted some to other cultivators - got nothing but ā€œgoodā€ reviews . Need to contact him about sending my son a pack (heā€™s just starting out) you are also right about @DougDawson and @misterbee great guyā€™s wanting to ā€œspread the seedsā€ Peace

13 Likes

Itā€™s called ā€˜KARMAā€™
Good to grow you BUD.
Stay lifted.

14 Likes

That is sweet @CanuckistanPete, santa came earlyā˜®ļø

2 Likes

Iā€™m about to get some seeds in the mail from generous overgrowers so I will be starting a new grow thread.

All those pics are from my old outgrow thread on RIU years ago

https://www.rollitup.org/t/white-picket-fence-garden-or-odbsmydogs-organic-outdoor-2010.343539/page-14

2 Likes

The original wheelchair weed.I miss that stuff.

1 Like

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush
From 2022 garden of Ceeden
I think itā€™s going to be a winner.

26 Likes

Ok. I am heading out to the garage to finish making my hash. While Iā€™m gone, the first 5 members that would like a Ā±50 pack, have to tell me my favorite Slackers song. I will check when I get back in.

14 Likes

I have no memory

3 Likes

Have the time

3 Likes

Married Girl?

2 Likes

Wasted days?

5 Likes

Because I got high!

3 Likes