Beans for everyone (Part 1)

The last dried bud was the hasplant I think or the trainwreck I can’t remember cause it was 10+ years ago

Those poor plants had to listen to me learn how to play guitar

I mean, I have a few agar jars thsg sat outside all year in rain and sun and still didn’t contam but they are all dried and shriveled up so I dunno if they can inoculate anything, I don’t have a PC anymore cause they took them and I had the parts to make a flow hood and the Fuckers took the squirell blower fan and the filter, I can’t imagine why they have no use from them in their tweaker ass trailer. But yeah I can use anything honestly but I can’t do much with a print case I live basically in the woods without electricity or anything now that my solar system was taken, so it’s hard to do sterile procedure, I can inoculate already pced spawn and flush them out cause they can handle unsterile condition but yeah, I dint see me making sporesprints into anything but contams currently, I’d like some LC for sure or some knocked up grain or some clean agar/ idk. Anything is better than nothing tho. I really appreciate the good vibes n positive thoughts!

Love yall

2 Likes

I have a Dick cheese going now lol. From a trade I’m sure it’s the same as yours :blush:

3 Likes

Those autos look massive for ruderalis, those plants sure have came a long way since the 2000s, I want to try some to get an extra harvest out of my outdoor year here in the shady berry creek hills

I think that might be my DickCheese. :wink:

6 Likes

LMAO!
Hey can I have some of your Dick Cheese?
The Dick Cheese has arrived…I’m so happy! :laughing:

7 Likes

Shit Sherman that’s a lot of bud out there . Gonna need a army of trimmers once it’s done.

3 Likes

cheese cross
moby

64 slices

Stink Cheese

huge cheese

Already eaten cheese

I can’t wait to get the smoke report from y’all on @THCeed’s Elusive Cheese cultivar…

Cheese insurance

Sorry, I could not resist… :call_me_hand:

the-simpsons-macaroni

11 Likes

Lol I’ll keep you all updated on his creation. Does it have that classic cheese smell Th?

1 Like

OMG, I SO, SO LOVE IT!!! awesome

5 Likes

It does but not “heavy”

1 Like

That is quite possibly the cheesiest pick up line ever.

12 Likes

At least it’s not fromunda cheese!

3 Likes

Says who???

2 Likes

That has all been long smoked or hashed or sent to Alaska n Illinois. I haven’t had organic homegrown in a decade almost, salivating just thinking about it

1 Like

I love me some Richard Cheese

5 Likes

Friend, I only have a few of my old seeds left, and sadly they have been unviable so far- otherwise I would gladly share my beans with you.

Overgrow has always been a great place, with lots of caring members. The folks here love the plant, and they will help you. :green_heart:

4 Likes

This is Machupi’s Budda. Nice plant, all of them are very robust. This will be of more interest to a couple of the members in the next few days. :wink:
Thanks for always including me.

Another view from a different angle.
I likey.

26 Likes

Goddamn it brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Those plants are massive, i genuinely wish you would start a thread soon…

I feel like you have much knowledge to teach us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
It’d be shame to let it all go waste…
I’ll be your first padawan, if you’ll have me :wink:

5 Likes