Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Dr. Hook is the artist I believe

2 Likes

It was Dr. Hook

2 Likes

This is another line from a great song. No googling. Whatā€™s the band name for a pack of beans.

3 Likes

This is an incredible beautiful photograph. Awesome job, really lovely. I like all the green, and the partial cover of those mighty trees. That looks serene.

1 Like

Meatloaf paradise by the dashboard light ā€¦ classic

4 Likes

Well done.

4 Likes

I believe I have you on my stinky list

2 Likes

Thank you. Some monsters in that picture

2 Likes

I donā€™t know but Iā€™m coveting the hell out of that red washer.:laughing:

4 Likes

Dude Kevin from Rootwise has a strain he created and selected called canyon queen whixh is made to finish outdoors in CO. he said people were done before October was even a thought. Something to think about. šŸ¤·

4 Likes

Hi @THCeed.

Could I get some of the Blueberry CBD seeds, if itā€™s not too late? Thank your all your generosity here on OG. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I will have to have a look I think I have a few left to spare

4 Likes

PM me your addy. You ok with a few other things in the package too.

4 Likes

Sounds like I might have to make a couple of beans and put you first on the list.

2 Likes

Do you have a current list of what you have left to barter with? I went back looking through this thread and started to get wore out, lol. A lot of scrolling and so many beautiful pictures!

4 Likes

Ok gang, postage from Mass to Canada. ?

2 Likes

If you pack it in an envelope less than 1/4" thickness and less than 1oz weightā€¦
Put 1 international anytime global mail stamp for 1.30 and 1 domestic anytime mail stamp to cover the non-machinabke surcharge. Mark the envelope as ā€œnon-machinableā€. Total postage is like 2 bucks.

Drop in the mailbix inside the post office so it doesnt sit in outdoor temp extremes. You dont have to talk to anyone or fill out any info.

If you send it as a package, you might have to fill out some paperwork.

10 Likes

The most cards Iā€™ve sent out was 7, it was 8 bucks and change. At least 1 or 2 to Canada and 1 to Spain. :peace_symbol:
The woman postal worker never bats an eye at me anymore, she used to ask if it was anything or whateveršŸ‘€

2 Likes

Well my washers came today along with the stickers. I already have the coin flips so I think Iā€™m good to go. Thereā€™s gotta be some kind of website that will calculate postage for you. I just want to be able to not get the messageā€¦ 'seeds came today, all crushed but one.':grimacing::roll_eyes:
So, wanting to be special, and make a package with my signature PVOG, Uh, specialty. So, keep an eye out, once Iā€™m caught up Iā€™ll be doing some giveaways. Gonna be so fun! This yearā€™s gonna be Great to grow. I can feel it.:yin_yang::peace_symbol::yin_yang::peace_symbol:
Gonna grow some
:radioactive::radioactive: :biohazard::biohazard: :poop::poop::poop: :shushing_face::smirk:

7 Likes

Not sure where you are but a single coin flip greeting card any where in Canada a single stamp . From the US to Canada 1 global stamp gets it here. From here to the US around a buck forty worth of stamps .

4 Likes