Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Thanks for the ‘non-machinable’ stamp tip. Maybe I will have some stamps made up and include them in the cards. I’m lazy, so I’ll probably get one of those Lil ink pad button stampers.
Update: Ya they’re like 12 bucks. Same price for rubber stamp logo too. Wow.

4 Likes

I use this one from amazon. If you include non-machinable postage and mark the envelope, it will have a better chance of avoidibg the roller-crushers.

3 Likes

My daycare center.
2 Supa Freak
5 Cheese clones
19 Green Crack

30 Likes

Dammit…why didn’t they have daycare centres like this when I was a kid?

7 Likes

My little baby that started with a set of 3.
It went 3, 4, 7, 9, and the 5th set is too small to tell.

22 Likes

That’s going to be a nice plant hopefully a girl.

4 Likes

These came in the mail today. Thank you??? If you recognize these, please let me know. I am just wondering what the SS stands for and then SnowHigh looks like Punta Canta something?

Awesome and thanks again.

18 Likes

Sour Strawberry from @Mithridate maybe? He’s been throwing those all over the place here.

5 Likes

Snowhigh Punta Cometa '74 Oaxacan… repros, presumably. Either that or someone just gifted you a $200 pack of seeds with questionable germ rates. Not sure where they’re from - the Sour Strawberry that Mith’s been sending is F2 and F3, I thought.

5 Likes

Thanks for the help. They both came in the same pack, so the same person is responsible. I will check with @Mithridate

1 Like

Those are not from me.
@cadman or @Tejas maybe?

2 Likes

Who ever there from nice score .

6 Likes

I sent those to you. The SS is F5 sour strawberry.

15 Likes

Nope, 100% germ rates.

9 Likes

Thank you, Bud. There are certainly enough to make more that is so awesome

8 Likes

I’m jealous of anything snowhigh! Score! :fire:

4 Likes

That’s good. :slight_smile: Some of his lines are tougher than others, from what I’ve heard… between older seeds and thick landrace shells, I guess it can be a fight. Good things don’t usually come easy, but in this case it seems they did!

6 Likes

I will let you know when I make some beans

4 Likes

You’re right some of his older stock has poor germ rates and are discounted as such. The Oaxacan run finished up in May last year, so they a fairly fresh. If you are interested, DM me and I will send you a pack.

8 Likes

Ahhh man that BOG S.S. sounds like fun. Whats the strawberry part of it, cough? All the way to F5? Pretty cool man :+1: You’ll have to excuse me I’m BOG genetics obsessed. I got a fever & the only prescription is more BOG :laughing:

7 Likes