Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Is there a YouTube video that you recommend, to learn the basics on how to start using EXCEl

Any of the tutorials online will give good basics of excel (and Open Libre Calc) , Not just YouTube. I do not have a specific link to rec.

1 column would be for the cross the strain is made from.

1 Like

We can make as many columns as you like. Just tell me the title of the column. We can always add more later, no problem.

Ha I figured at least a week!:joy::joy::exploding_head:

3 Likes

May I add it is equally important that the sender informs the recipient when they were mailed (mostly they do) …so one can calculate time and act accordingly :slightly_smiling_face: letting the sender know that you received and thanking them goes without saying.

How do y’all handle that situation? Both as doners and receivers.
There is a tread for that situation.

4 Likes

Like when you find a fellow grower after talking your significant others ear off for years :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, exactly :rofl:

1 Like

That’s true, knowing when they hit the mail definitely helps both sides know when they should be landing, good call :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread…
I’m gonna blame autocorrect for ya. You did mean initiate right?:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I concur…

In Germany there is an saying “nur sprechenden Menschen kann man helfen” which translates roughly into “only people who speak can be helped”

I personally think its harder to know who you sended like 2-3 weeks (international) seeds.
If someone doesn’t get my mail please text me a reship only cost stamps and its much cheaper than having Bickering over such nonsense.

6 Likes

They made it! Can’t thank you enough for your generosity!

10 Likes

@THCeed hot water soak for the win !!! Last 2 popped next morning :v:.

17 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about.
Maybe, the laughter will stop now.

8 Likes

Good morning OG
Sure hope everyone is enjoying this fine weather.
Anyone around and interested in playing a game?
If I don’t giveaway some beans soon, I cannot be held accountable for my actions.

15 Likes

I am here! :joy::joy::joy::wink::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4956

Good morning :sun_with_face: brother!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face:
@THCeed

2 Likes

Morning guys!

1 Like

Oh boy cant wait for SOME @THCeed :fire: . Ready for action. Good morning @THCeed and gang

1 Like