Seeds that didn't get mailed as promised 2023 edition

I got behind on mailing out seeds in 2023,
I figured a redemption thread would help OGs catch up from the year 2023.

I’ve sent out many on my 2023 seed list this week. If you’ve not mailed or received seeds from an OG member in 2023, here is the conversation to help us make sure we can assist each other to achieving 100% delivery to members.

Thanks for all you do here for the Cannabis community! 2024 is going to be a great year for us all. :100::dove:

ef4787f6736b1002c6f40500a8d4f079be650719_2_586x500

40 Likes

No worries bro, stuff happens to all of us, the fact you are concerned about making it right is the part that matters, much respect @GregOG

15 Likes

You 🫵 @GregOG are a stand up act my friend and an GR8 example to set for all to follow! :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::roll_eyes::facepunch::innocent::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Love the Beetlejuice meme. Describes me to a T. :rofl:

5 Likes

Awesome idea for this thread! @GregOG

So I’ll go ahead and say on here if I talked to anyone about a trade and they got left waiting on a response or accidentally got buried in my DMs, please reach out again and remind me. I’m very forgetful and do have Asperger’s…

I’m sorry if I was withdrawn for a bit too, I had some personal issues recently but I’m already getting back to a much better place ready to spread some more positivity and goodness around here this year!

OG is the best. Everyone have a great evening, I just loaded the bong up :grin:

🪴💚

17 Likes

Yeah, I’m definitely starting the new year a tad behind myself. Between an uncommonly busy work season and the holidays, I’ve not quite found the time.
My apologies to everyone that’s waiting patiently.
I have a small list of members that I currently have made agreements with, as well as all of the POTY contest and auction winners that I’m having a hard time gathering up.

Here’s who I know for sure:
@sunra108
@JOHN1234
@luxton
@MyrtleGrounds

Pic winners that I’ll be reaching out to still:
(Two are missing. I need deets)
@Tejas
@FieldEffect
@Jacksprat
@CaptainNemo
@Pleiochasium

UHS Contest winners:
@OhNo555
@Krommm

@Rhai88’s server mini-auction winners
(I’m missing names and deets of a few here also)
@mota
@OhNo555
@BIGJ
@hooddirt

So…
If you find yourself in these lists. You can know that, I haven’t forgot about you! My apologies.
If you should be in this post and are not, please call me out on it. I will get ya taken care of. :wink:
Again, my apologies.

I hope to get many, if not all of these ready to mail this weekend.
Happy New Year y’all. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the topic @GregOG

22 Likes

No rush for me, brother. Mine can go out last. Deets are on their way. :+1:

Thank you! And a Happy New Year to you too!

5 Likes

I got yours already. :wink:

4 Likes

No stress from me man, we’re talking weed :grin:(insert fat, smoking joint emoji here :grin:)

3 Likes

Many pitfalls cause late and forgotten deals. I’m so glad we’re embracing this thread.

Proves OG has the best people on earth.

Exactly @PineTarBastard that meme is 100% me. :joy::rofl::joy:5c839eee07dd59d79ab0f3f5ec0db53fe222e7e4_2_568x500

22 Likes

No worries! I still have a few packs of Scarlet Grape :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

there’s an envelope here with no name or address… I know I was supposed to send it to someone… in the usa I think… probably back in the fall… could be shishkaberry 3f3?
It’s not from any prize wins or sales so it’s probably shishka beans.

One of the problems I am having with staying organized over here is the way this site’s message inbox is set up where it only shows a persons avatar and not thier username. Makes it exceedingly difficult to track down messages , especially because I don;t remember everyones avatars and in the message center they are awefully tiny.
So my one pet peeve about this site is that message center. Next site update/upgrade… they really need to change it so it shows usernames clearly.

anyhow… bitch and moan over… if I promised you beans and you don;t have them in your mitts… reach out please.

15 Likes

You can change the name of the message, I always add the user name to the message title like so

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 11.48.05 PM

7 Likes

I’m also a part of the late send out group! I was supposed to have some Pink Rozay bagseed out to some folks and haven’t been able to get to the post to do it. They are packed up and just waiting for me to get stamps and my ass to the post office.

4 Likes

It’s a heavy load getting behind. If anyone needs shipping money I can help out.

Maybe we need a My seeds got lost or damaged and we can help those folks too. :thinking:

I’m currently working up Heirloom Afghani from @Rippleseeds to get seeds to those who seeds got crushed. I was lucky and only a few got crushed.

Found a nice Skunky on the front and Afghani on the backside male I’m using and found a great female with heavy trichomes on her. Day and night she threw out a strong Afghani smell.

Interesting this internet file is named Afghani sativa landrace. Pretty sure it’s an indica. Lol

Beautiful bud, they are pretty dense some buds.

14 Likes

No sweat, blowdout. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hoping to piggyback on the generosity I have experienced here, if anyone is in need of seeds, or has not received them from trades or giveaways site wide, please pm me and I can see what I can do to sort you out!

I have been shown immense generosity here and would love to pay it forward!

10 Likes

Great thread! Anyone that I was supposed to send out to please get at me here. I’m basically a gimp when it comes to remembering things after a week goes by lol. Some things def got buried in messages. I’ve got Northern lights from Jordan of the islands sitting here and it was supposed to go out months ago to someone that I just found in my seed pile. Can’t find the person, can’t find the communication lol. Def a few more as well packed up with no names to go to. I’m going to hunt the messages I’ve got but long ass days at work the last few months got me slacking on life

4 Likes

yeahthatsign

Going to have to agree :100:% with :arrow_up:

I always try to get seeds sent out ASAP but sometimes life happens… and beans get delayed a bit.

I believe I have sent out all of the seeds I have promised but in the unlikely event that I have ever missed anyone just shoot me a message and I will get them out.

@Gregog Thank you for this thread!

Looks like there is all kinds of OG :heart: in here :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Great idea, Greg!

between life, work and being a scatterbrain I too miss mailings here and there, or lose track in the abyss that is my inbox!

Don’t sweat it man, you’re good people and I’m sure anyone waiting on anything knows it’ll come

4 Likes