Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I appreciate that you have your daughter involved. Gets her to have fun and do a bit of learning and gets us scrambling like maniacs for seeds :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks matey

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: :champagne: @Fortman420 on the win :trophy: in the clue :male_detective:ā€ā™‚ game! GR8 detective :mag_right: work. WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @THCeed for the fun :star_struck: and a chance! :clap::tophat::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

This is the only thing that sucks about being on the west coast.
Most of OG has woken up and got their daily seeds by the time we roll outa bed :relaxed:
Congrats @Fortman420
Have a great day @THCeed and all :seedling:

8 Likes

I hear ya, Iā€™m just inland just off the WC. You got some early birds on here

1 Like

Ok, I hear what your saying. For the west coast only, letā€™s say different time zone than Ontario, westward.
Suspect, weapon, and room.
Good luck.

6 Likes

Aww THCeed you ol softy :green_heart:
It had to beā€¦
Miss. Scarlet
In the library
With the candlestick

4 Likes

Mrs scarlettsā€™s breaking hearts with that candlestick lol

1 Like

Iā€™ll stay out of this one. Good detecting good people of OG

1 Like

Suspect, @THCeed
weapon, Bong
room, Playroom

4 Likes

Sry fellas, just got shit news.
Owner of my apartment building is selling. I havenā€™t had an inspection in 10 yrs.
So my guess isā€¦
My landord did itā€¦
In the apartmentā€¦
With a letterā€¦
On my effin bday to boot

8 Likes

No, Buenoā€¦My friendā€¦ :frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

@OhNo555 ā€¦ Touchdown thank you so much sir for sharing a piece of History and these will be forwarded for reproductionā€¦ thank you so much Godspeed :+1::heart::+1:

8 Likes

Oh lame! I hope the new owners are are chill!

1 Like

Seeing as you are the only detective on the case, what would you like?

4 Likes

Dam did I miss another exciting episode of
IMG_4552
:flushed::roll_eyes:šŸ«¤

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Been a shit day. Realtor is coming on Monday. Iā€™ve got 6 plants in veg atmā€¦ Need to hide 2.
But no oneā€™s ever seen my grow or knows about it.
So Iā€™m Ina bit of a quandary.
Leave it upā€¦ We signed a 1 year lease 10 years ago, and have never had an inspection besides fire alarm.
Option 2ā€¦Tear down everything Monday morningā€¦ Hide all the plants and keep my fingers crossesā€¦
Orā€¦ Chill its only weedā€¦
If you still have that self Addy I sent yaā€¦ Iā€™d appreciate anything that can easy the pain lol.
Iā€™ve still got some WMBK left and I think US 22 is yours?
Other than that. Not much else in my THCeed vault. :green_heart:

11 Likes

I will have to change that.

4 Likes

If itā€™s legal where you are, keep the 4 plants going and hide 2 in the trunk of your car, itā€™s an extra long night for themā€¦ As long as it isnā€™t too hot where you are, or too cold, lol.

6 Likes

Ya. Iā€™m probably over thinking the holeā€¦ No one knowsā€¦ And I like it that way.
Thx fellas. Fingers crossed

5 Likes