Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Be interesting to see the progeny for sure!

Hang on, you have a mail app that tells you about regular mail being delivered to your mailbox??

3 Likes

Literally pictures of each piece of mail. Other then junk mail usually.

3 Likes

Are you in the states or Canada? I want! Lol

States. Postal service app gotta make an account ect.

1 Like

Crap, I’m in Canada… Ahh, maybe one day. That’s super cool though, it’d save broken people like me a trip to the mailbox just to find flyers.

:metal:

3 Likes

@luxton Canada has it as well! I just got a tracked package from Canada and had to sign up but I believe you can as well.

1 Like

Yeah, if you know a package is coming you can sign up and track it, for sure… But it won’t show you everyday mail in your mailbox… Unless I’m completely wrong, which I would love to be! :grin::metal:

1 Like

I think they have that here too.
It’s an app. Saw it about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Arrived safely. Just did a happy dance in my boxers in front of my mailbox
Just noticed strain on back ty again love you guys
@pharmerfil @firehead

15 Likes

Wow, yup, for anyone wanting to know what’s in your mailbox and you’re in Canada, the Canada Post app has a MyMail feature that shows what’s coming to and what’s in your physical mailbox.

This is a game changer for someone like me who can’t get there super easily!

Thanks for kicking this off @Sintax!!

5 Likes

Here in the states most packages will show exactly what it looks like. a few times says image unknown but you still know the number of letters/packages.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look like it provides pics (yet), but even knowing I currently have a letter coming without a return address suggests I’ll have something good in my mailbox tomorrow :grin::grin:

3 Likes

You sad it brother!!! I’m with ya 100%

The summer stage starts.

And I am trying to re-veg some Sour Pigeon and Limed Orange from @DannyTerpintine
I cloned 3 of the female Freakshow for the garden as well.

17 Likes

The MyMail feature isn’t available in my area. :slightly_frowning_face:

That Super Skunk :skunk: you got in the one of the picture you are going to really like. Runs real smooth no problems at all during grow and yields big with huge buds. :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yes, I have had that in my stash for a few years. It is super stinky and I love the taste of it in rosin form.
I am considering doing a Super Skunk/Cheese cross for that extra stank.
The Lemon Skunk is really nice too.

3 Likes

Yanked these babies tonight, everything in the room is covered in a light dusting of pollen. Only 4 girls left, boys are lying on the pool table drying. The boys had some nice roots.

Room to spread out and make some beans. They got dusted with pollen from @AzSeaindooin420 tonight, it was pretty hard to find any straight white hairs to hit. Most were curling and browning.

Hopefully they are done stretching. I am almost as high as the light will go.

21 Likes

Morning growmies! First day of spring!!!

1 Like