Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Just got home from a 6 hr. drive. Time for some medicine.

13 Likes

:shamrock::green_heart::shamrock: happy Saint Patrickā€™s day everyone bless you

3 Likes

Have a great st paddyā€™s day everyone

A little bit different here in San Diegoā€¦.compared to how Chicago does it

Just asking if someone could eat someā€¦or a lot of corned beef and cabbage for meā€¦.please

2 Likes

Did you remember to wave?!?

3 Likes

Dude! Ya SD doesnā€™t know how to do st Patricks day! Lol Iā€™m outside of Vegas and didnā€™t see anyone wearing green, no green beer adverts, no kiss me im Irish or are you Irish well do ya want a little Irish in ya :wink: shirts nothing! Hell I went to 4 stores to get 2 cans of Guinness. WTAF I miss the green river and the parades and failed pub crawls!

4 Likes

Yes, to you, to @Foreigner and in Barrie at @CanuckistanPete.

3 Likes

And yet somehow I donā€™t have any fish.

2 Likes

He dropped off a dump truck load of halibut at my house on the way through.

4 Likes

WAVES BACK!!!

3 Likes

Good morning growmies!

LMAO, I love it. Thanks for the chuckle.

I only got the one this trip, so no fish fry for us this time.

@CanuckistanPete I picked up some Cod cheeks for my Mom and I, luves me Cod, By.

10 Likes

I had a quick look in the tent last night, gave the males a shake and inhaled so much pollen. I should have probably turned the fan off first. My eyes barely let me sleep last night, they were so itchy. Good news is, my eyes are completely pollinated. Iā€™m going to try and collect some today to share. Should be lots.

10 Likes

Nice brookie! Iā€™m jealous

1 Like

Sweet! Just be sure to stick some desiccant packs in there first for a few hours, or just pour the beads right in, apply a sleep mask and voila ! Eye cured pollen via @THCeed

DID WE JUST CREATE A NICHE ? :thinking:

1 Like

Good news. I see a bunch of mail coming today on my mail app. All seed packs! Update later.

3 Likes

My tent is Freaking.

So much pollen with a couple of shakes last night.
I hope they will still take some pollen from my run of @AzSeaindooin420 's Freakshow. I will hit them tonight with it. I think I will cull the males in the tent, to give the females more room.
I canā€™t even see the 4ft level attached to the back right post, the fan is attached to it.

21 Likes

Also, received these in the mail. This is so awesome of you @duo , you Reggae.

Also want to point out some of the generosity that goes on behind the scenes. You also Reggae, unknown mystery stamp provider.

21 Likes

Looking good in there!! Nice bro (out of likes)

1 Like

What a hook up from duo those Carolina Reapers rock! The snails ate my whole plant last season and left me with padrons. They knew what was up haha.

2 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 should be a lot of beans coming.

Hope you have better luck this year @sober

2 Likes