Cod cheeks

6 Likes

Halibut cheeks

2 Likes

Butt cheeks :wink:

3 Likes

Pike Cheeks growmie!

1 Like

Cod cheeks is correct, sorry about the delay, I was stuffing mine. Good guess, Brother.
My mom was born in Newfoundland and raised in Cape Breton, so we usually have a DownEast meal or two when we get together.

13 Likes

Did I send you the Pina Pound Cake already?

1 Like

Noper
Had a girlfriend, 50ish yrs ago
Cod fish cheeks, screech and mummers
Nice times
Forgot, kissing the cod

6 Likes

I love it. We had a good laugh. Thanks.

hake cocochas?

(I don’t know how “cocochas” is translated…" is like cheecks…or something alike)

EDIT: Oh, I see now from bacallau (cod)

1 Like

Hey, you still up north? This goes out tomorrow!

13 Likes

Check out the stamps!

16 Likes

Thoes stamps are wild!
Anytime you need a vote @THCeed ya got mine…
What’s next THCeed for PM?

My second Bart head in as many weeks. Mail man is getting a good bonus this year

14 Likes

I just got home today.
That is awesomely amazing, like you.
Thank you.

9 Likes

Collectors edition.

7 Likes

I hope I at least sent you different colored ones.

Started cleaning the stage. First till is done. I added a bag of chicken shit and a bag of vermiculite. Time to go get my load of shrooom poo. The show will begin soon.

20 Likes

Where do you get this? My neighbour last year got a bin of it from a farmer for free and he let me grab some for my compost heap.

3 Likes

Good morning bro! Looking forward to the od show!!gonna be a great year I feel it!

3 Likes

We have a mushroom place about 20 minutes down the road. They put a big pile out in front Every Spring and Summer to go load up in your truck as much as you want as many times as you want. I try and get at least one good truck load every year.

11 Likes

DAMN thats a score bruv!

:heart:

2 Likes

Not sure how I managed to tag Pete in that but it was a good morning to you and everyone @THCeed lol
I did mean to say those stamps are dope! Especially the bobby Orr one (my idol) now I gotta find some

3 Likes