Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Yes, me too. At first I didn’t realize that they were the ones on the package so they will get stamped SOG.

@Pigeonman how far from Waterdown are you?

2 Likes

They’re 24 years old. I knew THCeed was a Hab fan, so I thought it was a worthy cause.

@TopShelfTrees1
I have one more Bobby Orr one, but its ripped. Yours if you want it.

11 Likes

Oh hell yes! No way that’s awesome I had no clue they were 24 yo wow! Now that’s nostalgia!
I’d appreciate that so much bro. I have a ton of bobby orr stuff, he’s the reason I played, wore number 4 and why it’s my lucky number. Thank you :pray:t3:

6 Likes

So they are actually 46 cents? I thought it was just a significant number or something. Crazy

1 Like

I think I still have your addy, get it off to you tomorrow.

4 Likes

You are awesome! Thank you :pray:t3:

4 Likes

It oozes out of him.

Everything is tilled in, ready for the shroom poo.

Almost looks like the frost might be over with.
Last year, I had to cover them all with garbage bags. There is a picture of it on here somewhere, it was pretty creepy looking.

19 Likes

Looking good, good luck on your grow this year!!

2 Likes

Thanks, I will have to see what I have happening for the line up.

2 Likes

84 km.
A theoretical 1hr 22min drive with “average” traffic.
A Toronto 1-2hr shlep depending.

1 Like

Damn, too bad it wasn’t half that. There might be a mushroom farm located closer to you.

1 Like

Yeah my neighbour is a 60+ Italian stereotype in construction and has some weird and silly connections as a result. He also used to own a few race-horses so who knows what people may owe him as well… :confused: :rofl:

2 Likes

I bought bags of it from Home Hardware last year…had to order it. Sadly, their supplier isn’t carrying it this year. No 'shroom farms near me.

3 Likes

Maybe I will have to fill up a bunch of bags and do a couple of deliveries.

3 Likes

Inside the tent. What a smell.

The leaves on the one plant are almost creepy looking.

24 Likes

You do dwc? What nutrients do you use?

1 Like

Very first time doing it. I am using this.

6 Likes

That freakshow is such a cool strain! I love how even together they’re so different.

4 Likes

Where does this freakshow strain come from? What’s the smoke like? I can’t even imagine lol

1 Like

Morning growmies! :bug::hole: :bird:

4 Likes