Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I see a need for a “Wiki Practice” thread where people could enter wiki just to make sure they know the correct procedures. Alot of new folks here so I see some Wiki Clusterpuuques coming.

4 Likes

I agree with your prediction

3 Likes

Nothing like a mad dash bro :sunglasses:! :laughing::rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

image image

1 Like

Fraid its bout to get ugly my brother

3 Likes

Lobby music

You @THCeed is reading all this and laughing his ass off! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

It’s up to 12 likes beneath the wiki. Probably more in a holding pattern.

2 Likes

The wiki is live

1 Like

My bad, sorry.
GO

I put that up, I thought I WIKIed it, and then I went for a walk with my daughter and decided to check out how it was doing. It wasn’t doing very well, :rofl:

8 Likes

Built up the excitement lol

That’s a pretty good reason man :metal:

Thanks for the chance, I think in good to grow a freak on the deck :grin::smiling_imp::grin:

4 Likes

@Fortman420 there’s a freak wiki here for ya bud :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @THCeed !

1 Like

Thanks :blush: @THCeed for chance at the Freakshow beans 🫘, really liking them pictures of it I have been seeing! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

How the heck did that freakshow ever happen? Thanks for the chance at these!

1 Like

Genetic mutation that was preserved, there are a couple veriations of the mutation

2 Likes

I wish I could show you the smell and the stickiness you would be even more enticed.

5 Likes

@THCeed the letter from our trade arrived today! :partying_face: Thanks so much! Even threw in some Freakshow beans and dug deep and scraped me up some Dick Cheese. ( beans) :joy: I’m putting together your letter this week as all beans are dry and ready to ship. Thanks again, bud! Made my day! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

12 Likes

That’s exactly how the widow and train wreck phenos I picked are. Can even cut it up. It’s crunchy dry and gums up scissors after a couple cuts. :joy::rofl:. Smokes a long time too :grin::grin::v:

8 Likes

Glad to hear BigJ your trough plants went well.

2 Likes