Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I think you are less than an hour away from me. Don’t be scared, :grimacing:

I believe there are plenty of pictures of my trees on my thread. I don’t know how to retrieve them, but I assure you that they are here. It’s gone now, but there used to be a video of me climbing a ladder onto my neighbor’s garage, and then walking over and trimming a couple of my girls.

These threw some shade.

27 Likes

Yeah im just in scarb bluffs area. I could plant early but im not feeling it. Not willing to do the bag thing unless it’s a freaky fall situation.

2 Likes

Hey @THCeed, a formation of Canada Geese flew by in V formation over my lily pad today. They airdropped this little number, said it’s from you.

Thanks dude! Been seeing amazing things about your strains. I can’t wait to try them myself! I’ll tag you when I pop any of these.

:v:

14 Likes

You are going to have them like this in no time…

15 Likes

Oh yes. Definitely cure the reach problem. I use those quite frequently for tree work. It would definitely work for @THCeed trees :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Is that the Mendo brothers?

1 Like

Best I’ve seen from autos is hydro. Its night and day compared to the same strain in dirt. Outdoor always gets a little bit more beat up but there’s really no comparison to hydro. A buddy did DWC and I couldn’t believe how much better it was.

2 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 I grew an auto made by @TestOfOath called Dosi white walker in a bubble bucket. She was the biggest auto I’ve ever grown. Pretty close to 5 foot tall and just a big bush. :v:

4 Likes

Let’s do the draw.

Mr @Bert you are the proud owner of some Freakshow.
Congratulations.

21 Likes

Hey, congrats @Bert, you lucky dog you!

3 Likes

Good for you, @Bert !

1 Like

Holy crap! I am the luckiest person on OG today!

@THCeed - you are an awesome and giving person! I cannot thank you enough! Wow!

13 Likes

Congrats Bert! Got my lsgtk, freakshow, and piña pound cake. Thanks so much @THCeed much appreciated!

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @bert :+1:
And all the chances, @THCeed

3 Likes

Congrats @Bert!!! Nice win :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Bert , nice to see some newer members join in and win some fire. Thank you Brother @THCeed for all your efforts and generosity. :v:

2 Likes

Hey, way to go @Bert gonna love the freakshow that’s about to happen this year :seedling:

1 Like

I’ve got a bucket saved for this strain. I am very excited.

4 Likes

Seemed like that was popular enough. So let’s do it again, only this time, you must tag a member and have them sign up with you on the WIKI. Must be 2 names per number to win. No duplicate members, the name can only show up once in the WIKI. So let’s get started.
Bart head full of Freakshow, let’s go.

1. @Originalweedman @Sbeanonnamellow
  2. @misterbee :us: @OhNo555 :us:
  3. @mota @Orbitalnutria420
  4. @Vegabom @PsillyRabbit
  5. @OrganicGorilla @TopShelfTrees1
  6. @Illicitmango @Villiager
  7. @luxton :canada: @Fortman420 :canada:
  8. @saxo @m0sirys
  9. @BeardedMech @ix3u
  10. @SubzeroIceKold @globalhead
  11. @Scarlyle :us: @bassman5420 :us: