Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Soo much space for activities! Wish I had a plot like that. Suburbs suck…

100% agree. Above like 12 feet even strapped to a large tomato cage they just fall over soon as the weather drops. I had to add a bunch of bamboo one year.

Think its time for @THCeed to up his game with some equipment, something like this would take care of the reach problem…:grinning::grinning:
download (27)

9 Likes

I like how you think, I might have to start taking donations for that though. Maybe a rental is in order.

2 Likes

I had the s40 for 20 years. I even hunted from it.

4 Likes

Nice, a portable stand.

2 Likes

Noce!!! Im still floored your in ground already. I still havent taken my houseplants outside yet!

2 Likes

Looking really good! 15’ moves the weed into the small tree category.

1 Like

If I have to, I will black bag them like I did last year. A couple of cool nights toughen them up.

2 Likes

I like growing trees, to sit under, on a hot day, to get some shade and cool off.

4 Likes

what kind of night time temps are you getting? i am thinking i will wait till something like mid may for a central alberta planting, but might even wait till june for a no stress kinda thing

2 Likes

@jessethestoner you sound like what im aiming for. May 24 weekend.

1 Like

Man, I loved in Calgary for almost 20 years (I miss it every day), and I lost so much money on plants until I figured out, don’t plant anything outside until after may 24, you never know when you’ll get that late spring snow🤦😂

2 Likes

So cool, I always wanted to get my birth stone Aquamarine on necklace or something so I could wear it 24/7… Your collection is great.

2 Likes

You know how it goes man, pics or it didn’t happen :grin:.

I’d love to see a pic of ya sitting out under the shade of your pot tree! :joy::metal:

2 Likes

To those interested ,I started my first give away for the Kentucky derby contest/giveaway …Hope to see u guys join…

7 Likes

This girl threw out some shade

28 Likes

Holy shyte

3 Likes

Tonight somewhere around 6.

I think you are less than an hour away from me. Don’t be scared, :grimacing:

2 Likes