Beans for everyone (Part 3)

@BeardedMech and me for the win

2 Likes

@THCeed, :basket:ful of THANKS for the opportunity. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Not quite, but almost.

Good morning OG. Looks like we managed to get a few more people signed up. I will probably do the draw sometime around supper or shortly after this evening.

Does anybody know anything about the strain Tangerine Sky?

Have a smokin’ day.

8 Likes

@HighTilliDie @crownpoodle @CocoaCoir

Anybody want to join me for a chance at some Freakshow?!

2 Likes

Had some tangie pop a month ago that was really good, tasted alot like sherbanger.

1 Like

Let’s do it. I have two freakshow crosses from @THCeed but not the actual strain.

2 Likes

thank you @THCeed my fund raiser beans landed safe and sound. :seedling: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I got us! :green_heart:

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior … wanna sign up with me??

1 Like

@jessethestoner a couple friends in Calgary posted pics out their front door this morning…

17 Likes

Can’t put away your snow shovle yet in Calgary…whoa

5 Likes

I’m from the deep south USA. Is it common to have snow this late in the year?

2 Likes

it is common to get a final heavy snowfall in the end of April or May, and it is uncommon but not unheard of for it to snow heavily in june as well. These dumps look heavy, but will usually be gone in a few days or even the next day, depending on the heat.

We get extreme temperature swings.

3 Likes

Damn. I grew up in Louisiana. Our version of this is 110 degrees with 99% relative humidity

5 Likes

I have seen snow in every month of the year… That said, about a month ago a buddy in Calgary sent pics of him and his family outside in shorts and Tshirts, trees starting to bloom, spring had sprung… Mother nature can be an absolute wench to that side of the rockies.

2 Likes

No kidding! I had no idea!

2 Likes

Mid January is quite common to get a “chinook”, a weather system that brings insane heat to the area. Only Calgary (and close areas)and a place in Switzerland (I think, might be Sweden) experience chinooks. You’ll walk into work in the morning and it’ll be -20C, at noon you go for a walk outside without a coat in +15C… That’ll last for a few days to a week and you’re back to warming your nuts with your hands, lol.

1 Like

I’m north-east of Edmonton and we’ve only got a little so far

7 Likes

Brutal! I won’t show you a pic of the green grass or here on the coast… And yet, I miss Alberta, lol

1 Like