Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I’m from Kamloops, but relocated on Christmas of 06’ to Alberta. Miss the social life but the work is plentiful here. I too likeAB and the rolling hills

2 Likes

Damn, that snow sucks.

1 Like

I moved to Calgary from the island when I was 19… I just turned 45 and I’ve been back on the island for 4 years 🤷🤦😂. I’m always looking at real estate back in 'Berta though, everyone out here is a little too… Out here, for me now, LOL.

1 Like

Alberta people are watching you get your massive plot ready, knowing this was coming out west, lol

Edit: lol, forgot to attach the pics :joy:🤦

4 Likes
1 Like

I am looking for someone to signup with… anyone.

4 Likes

I will @Trae1170

2 Likes

Wassup with the wassup???

1 Like

I signed us up, you need to edit it and add your country flag

2 Likes

If not too late sure

2 Likes

Hey how do I sign up?

Lol too late I think

1 Like

I give everyone props that’s always an only grown in sloooooil
I feel if I was in Coco I would be twice as big Dad but no lil one were learning about life the right way sloooo an peaceful
Holy shit it grows slow in soil lol
Coco is like F nitro Funny car lol

9 Likes

I’m really curious how you’ll find the taste of the bud after. I find hydro bud has a lot more flavour over soil grown bud, but that may just be me :blush:

1 Like

I feel the complete opposite just was talking about this in another thread.
Brix levels matter! @luxton

2 Likes

Ya think?? I find it’s like deer meat… If they’ve been living in a swamp, it’s still really good but the meat tastes a little swampy, but if they’ve been living on corn, it’s quite a bit sweeter. My brain relates dirt grown weed to swamp grown deer, and corn fed deer to hydro/aqua.

I’ve yet to find dirt grown weed that doesn’t have that taste, but I’d love find some!

3 Likes

What taste are you referring to? I mean… sometimes it falls strictly on elevation… weed grown at the top of a mountain tastes and is way different than weed grown at the bottom… some of the sweetest and skunkiest weed I have ever smoked was in soil… @luxton

3 Likes

Very cool vid :+1:

1 Like

I always loved soil an Coco grown weed to smoke over hydro

2 Likes

I’ve only tried coco 1 time… it was when I was consistently failing because I’m a noob… I had temps too low under led… (sick of most info being about hps) like vpd charts and ideal temp settings

2 Likes