Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I’ll never retire. I’ll just be found decomposing at my desk.

8 Likes

“Composting”:wink:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

It’s good for the environment and it saves on funeral expenses!

5 Likes

Awesome giveaway thank you @THCeed I could really use those double grape right now…:pray::heart::pray:

2 Likes

Outta likes.

That’s right. It’s less expensive than a “traditional” funeral/burial and better for the planet. It’s my plan. :+1:

2 Likes

Google gardening with grandpa (or search for it here, I posted a link not long ago)… You give them your body and they give you back the composted soil it made… You’re literally gardening WITH grandpa :joy:🤦

1 Like

Out of likes

The cycle of nature with a personal twist.

2 Likes

Damn ,these are good ones,thx for the chance

2 Likes

In my area a particular funeral home has a “Be A Tree option. Your cremated and out in a biodegradable urn and buried and a new tree planted on top. Sounds interesting :v:

2 Likes

If your entire family could be considered a compost heap, ( and I think that they could) you’d be the Biggest Weed growing out of it.

1 Like

Here y’all go.
It was on the news sometime last year.
Grow with your beloved… Hey, whatcha puffin there?
Ohh, just a bit of WMBK x Uncle Jesse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Alright, I’m digging the funeral topic so I’m gonna help keep it going until it runs out of steam.
Personally, I’m a roll my body up in a carpet and dump it in the river kind of guy, there’s something kinda funny about the cops trying to figure out who killed the already dead guy and dumped the body.

4 Likes

That’s frigging hilarious! You could make a movie based on that plot! The cops would be scratching their heads for years!

2 Likes

That would be the ultimate haunted forest :grin::grin:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:. That’s awesome, never thought about it that way .:v:

2 Likes

This’ll be me

aXgVD99_460s

I’ve already asked friends to take care of it for me :joy:

13 Likes

That’s f awesome
@luxton
Had a good buddy get buried in a air brush coffin that was all flames an with leather an satin inside slot of gallons of Jack :laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Holy crap, that’s a lotta money to go in the ground… Bet it was cool tho!!!

2 Likes

Ya a lot of us put up money for it he was a well know high roller
Got took out on a Harley coming home from 1993 Easy rider rider in Palmdale calif
It was f up
@luxton :pensive:

4 Likes

Oh damn man, I’m sorry, that sucks.

2 Likes