I

22 Likes

That left a mark.

Gloves my friendā€¦

4 Likes

One more week and my homemade pair will be ready. Lol

8 Likes

Maybe a belt?

Canā€™t grow trees without leaving a bit of yourself as an offering to the CannaPlanta gods

3 Likes

I always wear medical gloves under my garden gloves it seems to help.

1 Like

After a couple of weeks, my skin on my hands, turns into leather.

7 Likes

Calloused hands with permanent dirt imprinted into the grooves = Farmers gloves

5 Likes

@THCeed ouch! :face_with_head_bandage:

Ouch :face_with_head_bandage: where are your gloves :gloves:? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Can someone fix the WIKI?
Please pay attention when filling out.

3 Likes

I think I fixed itā€¦ And thanks for not posting such detailed pics of your tick bite area :wink:šŸ«£

6 Likes

Your skin will ā€˜thin outā€™ as you get older ā€¦you are going to need gloves sooner or laterā€¦

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That, or retire. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I did thatā€¦ it didnā€™t helpā€¦ :joy: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

You are surely not retiring from growing! Not with that green thumb :+1: of yours! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m in landscaping and do a lot of metal fabrication so have the leather hands , lol. I wish I could retire. Iā€™m only 47 so I got a few more years. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I do the stonework, 57 in under 2 weeks, not retiring any time soon either.

7 Likes

I do a little stone work. The company I work for does a lot. And I do everything. Concrete , retaining walls , landscaping, grass , pavers , construction , irrigation. Fertilizer and pesticides etc lol. :joy:
The pic is a current side project and is only the beginning of a whole yard remodel. Couple hours after work and weekends. Should have patio done tomorrow (26x30) and on to the other stuff :v:

29 Likes