@THCeed

Thank you so much for the tag @Zolorp !

@mota
@Prince
@Foreigner
@Pigeonman

Thank you @Orbitalnutria420

3 Likes

Thank you guys for the chance @THCeed and @Orbitalnutria420 ! Good Sunday evening luck to everybody!

2 Likes

We to see if I needed to water seedlings an look it’s a baby frog

10 Likes

Thank you man! :grin:

@THCeed
Have you recovered from your Tick surgery yet? :grimacing: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_thermometer:

If I remember correct I got 2 envelope in the mail for you last week, so you should hopefully get them this week.
I also got 2 more to send to ya tomorrow. :v: :smiley:

4 Likes

Wasn’t that the drummer for black sabbath? Lol funny coincidence

2 Likes

@THCeed awesome giveaway thank you so much :+1::100::+1:

It’s funny when you YouTube search “bill ward”, you get some varying results, haha.

He’s the man though, (the grower, and the drummer really), I learned my LST technique from him (he may not appreciate the endorsement :joy:)

5 Likes

Thanks again for the tag @Bert and thanks for the fun @THCeed my growmie from down the lake homie!

:v:

3 Likes

Tick surgery is just about all healed. No symptoms of any diseases yet.

11 Likes

You are a man of many talents! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I ordered the seeds and the ingredients to make the @Sebring mix.

Hopefully I can get alot of seeds.

10 Likes

Glad you found everything :wink:! Now go make some seeds so I can get a letter in the mail with some magical :mage:‍♂ beans đŸ«˜! :partying_face::joy::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good luck!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

thanks for the chance! @carty @repins12 @SubzeroIceKold @Going2fast @RainToday @blowdout2269 @ledzepplin

1 Like

Completely off topic, but has anyone heard of these bags raising pH a ton?

3 Likes

Well, unfortunately just pulled the last of 3 males of the Mammoth
only started 3. Bummer.

12 Likes

beans landed safely! Sorry i cant read what it says after freakshow lol. I recognized the hand writing on the envelope. My girl said " hey this is from canada is this the letter youve been excited about?" YES! YES IT IS!!!:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Blue/green for the puck color.
Awesome to hear they landed.
I wonder if anybody in the mail system laughs when they look at the name Bob Ross on the envelope, LOL

5 Likes