Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Oh no. There’s still time.
Start another one, and it will still try to be your biggest.
That pollen might be worth something.

1 Like

What an awesome score. Hard to turn down a load of fresh compost.

The pile was steaming when I loaded it.

32 Likes

Oo, autos you say???
Count me in!
Thanks buddy.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you brother @THCeed for another giveaway. Thank you @Orbitalnutria420 for your generosity on some awesome sounding autos :v:.

2 Likes

Just checked the mail. Package received brother @THCeed

13 Likes

Autos, now you are talking my language! :joy::joy::joy::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

We noticed the color kinda shimmered very cool effect.

Do you realize how much stuff gets delivered in other names? They must think we rent rooms lol.

2 Likes

Woohoo!!! :clap: :pray: :partying_face:

Man I never thought I’d look at a truckload of dirt and think… awwwwwwwww man ! That looks so frigging nice! Lmao… never in my life bro! :rofl:

Sweet score!

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of this. Do you mean that all fabric pots supposedly affect pH, or is it just this one brand of fabric pots?

3 Likes

I almost feel like I’m cheating, almost.

I will get a better picture when the sun comes around.

21 Likes

Thanks for replying :blush:

I’m not sure… I can’t imagine all fabric pots do, or it would be discussed a bunch… But these are the only new thing in my system and the pH is buffered around 8.2, it’s driving me insane.

3 Likes

I use 4 fabric pots over and over every year. Organic living soil, earth worm casting, perlight, Dr earth. My ph from well is 6.0-6.4. I’ve never had an issue.

2 Likes

Ive began using fabric recently and ph isnt an issue. Now the fabric can hold elements(lack kf a better word) so maybe water to runoff more than 20%. The fabric can hold these things if not pushed through.

2 Likes

Run them through the washer, my friend washes his and has never had a problem. Only air dry them though. :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Ok, thank’s everyone… So, not the pots… I’ll continue hunting foe wtf is keeping my pH up… Oh the joys of fish keeping AND plant growing, lol

1 Like

Stop watering the plants with the aquarium water!

2 Likes

Lol, aquaponics my friend :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, so for the draw for some Shaman Kraken Autos is #39 @Originalweedman congratulations. Please contact @Orbitalnutria420 with your deets.
Thanks for participating. Have a smokin evening.

28 Likes