Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Root canal at 10, Woo hoo

On their way to soil.

28 Likes

I can’t wait to see how big they get @THCeed

1 Like

going iinto its 2nd week and this plant is flourishing, super excited to watch this one… Im praying its a female . I have 3 going so we ll see . Thx @THCeed

17 Likes

Hey do we have a bet who’s will be the tallest or fattest !!! I got the freshest mushrooms shit yesterday!!! I’m still smelling like it today !!!

1 Like

What a load of shit !

2 Likes

Reminds me of the parents that had an optimist child and a severe pessimist. They tried to break the cycle by buying the pessimist all the latest greatest toys, and bought the optimist a pile of manure. They returned and the pessimist child was crying over the fact that as soon as these toys were opened they would break or be lost. They returned to the optimist furiously digging in the manure pile. " what on earth are you doing?" That child exclaims “with all this manure , there’s gotta be a Pony under here somewhere!”

15 Likes

I will say @Orbitalnutria420 is a fucking awesome dude. The seeds he sent me out were some of the best looking seeds I ve ever got .And the funny part is he reached out to me while I did my Derby giveaway and offered up some of his autos. Then of course I win his giveaway making him have to send out another flip…LMAO . Glad to call this dude my friend…

18 Likes

Awe shucks, appreciate ya brother. So glad for Overgrow and everyone I’ve met, meeting @Originalweedman was a crazy coincidence and it should be very interesting and beneficial to all. Its truly a great community and the generosity is infectious. Wish I could share with everyone.

18 Likes

What strain are they?

1 Like

Absolutly beautiful beans …

23 Likes

Super Skunk

37 Likes

LMAO! You maniac! :grin:

There are people who are happy with a 4 footer at harvest!

4 Likes

I should hit that in the stretch.

6 Likes

If you’re lucky… :rofl:

1 Like

I need an inch a month, fingers crossed.

6 Likes

Big thanks going out to @Wizdom and @Kyumonryu for the beans.

You Reggae.

25 Likes

Nice freakshow background pile :arrow_up:

5 Likes

My Freakshow beans.

51 Likes

Thats a quite a hefty amount of beans :metal:

8 Likes

Yep. Wow.:dizzy_face: That’s a lot of beans. Nice job brother :v:

5 Likes