DUDE ,THANKS MAN… I needed a win this week…Much respect @THCeed

13 Likes

Isn’t this great pre fertilized water?
Congrats on the win @Originalweedman :seedling::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Originalweedman

Thank you @Orbitalnutria420 & @THCeed

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Bert and congrats @Originalweedman. Also a thank you to @THCeed. Your generosity is infectious and very much appreciated.

4 Likes

All hail @THCeed!

1 Like

All hail @Orbitalnutria420 for this one.

4 Likes

The large amount of air pushed into the solution can drive your ph to swing

2 Likes

It is indeed… You can grow start to finish in it :metal:

1 Like

For sure, but my air hasn’t changed in this grow…my last grow in here didn’t have the bags, same air and everything, and I didn’t have pH issues. I wonder if my town has recently changed something maybe.

New buffer solutions arrive tonight though, so I should be able to get it back to where it needs to be!

2 Likes

What does your town water report say, should be available on public record report

1 Like

I’m going to go searching for exactly that in a sec :+1::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can’t find anything about water treatment anywhere… I’ve contacted the city to see what’s up. Apparently we having an engineer look at our water and sewer right now to see about future expansion, so I could see them adding something else right now to test stuff out. 🤷

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Originalweedman for the win :trophy: on that Shaman Kraken Autos! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @THCeed for the chance at them autos! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Grow bags can build up sediment from nutes…try washing yr bags after this run and after every run.
I’m just using my instinct in saying this cause I I don’t use grow bags :slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

Building up nutes could make sense, but this is my first grow with them so I can’t imagine that’s happened yet… 🤷. But, it’s my first time with them, lol, maybe they can?

2 Likes

No this happens after a grow … not washing em out etc… new ones u don’t have to worry yet buddy… @luxton I’m pretty sure @Papalag knows the answer indefinitely

3 Likes

Yes please ! Looking for some autos to fill in between my photos !

2 Likes

Reminds me of a story my Dad told me of a friend of his back in the 80’s that loved his garden and who’s birthday was in the spring. He walked out onto his porch with his coffee on his B-day morning and found a massive pile of composted manure on his lawn with a sign in it looking straight outa looney tunes:

“HOLY SHIT! It’s your birthday!”

His wife was behind him and blurted: “Love you! Happy Birthday!” as it was her doing.

He then spent the rest of the day shovelling shit and loving it.

Next letter your way is getting labelled: “YOUR MOM” @420noob ! :rofl:

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Hola Gang

On that note my Bday is July 2
my lawn his small but compost
is welcome

Thank you

Bare

10 Likes

And mine is this coming Tuesday.
Shitty presents are welcome. :rofl: