Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Shit man, I’m sorry to hear that, that’s really rough.

3 Likes

i need a partner anyone not signed up?

2 Likes

Oooh, pick me! I’m not signed up yet!

1 Like

thx brother, yeah just the worst thing to go thru… Just feels hopeless but shes a tough women… Can only pray for the best at this point.

4 Likes

Your family is in my prayers
@Originalweedman

3 Likes

That means the world to me . Thank for the kind words

7 Likes

I went through it with my ex and her mom… F$=* cancer is all I can say there. Sending my positive energy to you all :metal:

3 Likes

Was that the phenotype with thinner leaves from the top gradually getting bigger the lower down you go?

Pineapple Express #2 cross would be nice it’s an amazing collection great job man :clap: surprised the missus didn’t get too annoyed at you buying all that :sob:

1 Like

Looks like #21 is our winner.
@Gho13 & @santero please contact @Orbitalnutria420 for your Double Grape x Shaman Kraken Autos.
Congratulations.

33 Likes

Tangerine Sky grew a little last week. This is my Sunday photo.

Coming along.

27 Likes

Ill say it again. Tangie anything is always fire. I’ve Smoked a ton of crosses and not one was disappointing in anyway.

8 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Gho13 & @santero
And for the seeds, @Orbitalnutria420
And for all the chances, @THCeed

6 Likes

never dissapointing sounds promising!!! :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Gho13 & @santero on the wins :trophy: for the Double Grape :grapes: x Shaman Kraken Autos! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @THCeed & @Orbitalnutria420 for a chance them autos in the giveaway! :star_struck::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@THCeed Have you received any mail from me yet? :thinking:

This is a cool deformity. Double middle leaf.

And what do you think, a hermie?

22 Likes

*yay * :partying_face:
thank you so much !!
(i never win anything, lol … )

19 Likes

Thanks to @THCeed and @Orbitalnutria420 for the Double Grape x Shaman Kraken Autos

8 Likes

It’s a Male.

3 Likes