Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Happy Birthday @THCeed

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @THCeed

Hope you are smoking a fat one!!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone.

Lamb chops, crab legs, shrimp skewers, home made fettuccine alfredo, pear/blue cheese salad and asparagus. Skor ice cream cake, to pack it all in.
Have a smokin day.

33 Likes

Good lord. You do birthdays right! Hope it was a great one brother.

2 Likes

Congratulations to you and happy birthday :birthday: :fire::wave: @THCeed

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @THCeed !!!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday buddy. Hope u had a great day…

1 Like

@THCeed Happy Birthday brother!! Hope u stay well and healthly.

@THCeed Dude , I love this plant …grows an inch or more a day … I just Fim d it today . I was curious to when u top ur LGSTK plants and also forgot to ask u about the nutes ur using.

20 Likes

I usually just let them go. Wait until it starts flowering, then you are really going to love it.

8 Likes

Happy birthday, @THCeed . Hope it’s one full of memories made to last with the people and things most important to you. Long days and pleasant nights
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @THCeed ,… I think that I came a day late… more or less :sweat_smile:

Be aware of sweets… the age doesn’t pardon. :rofl:

4 Likes

happy belated birthday @THCeed !! hope you had a good time! :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

OIP (8)

8 Likes

So slugs apparently love this plant too. lol I pulled 6 off. And to make matters worst its a male . UGHHHHH… These last few weeks have been a living hell. I have a couple more going I may transplant one in this spot seeing I made this hole specifically for this strain…

2 Likes

I can grow hollyhocks the size of @thceed plants but need to grow herb this big at least.

26 Likes

Beauties! You got veggies close by? I bet they attract pollinators big time

Big thanks going out to @chronix for the pucks to keep you all in beans.
Also a big thanks to @420noob for, well you know.
@tresbundles, thanks for the beans.
And thanks for the Afghani Autos mystery member.

32 Likes

Some nice scenery, away from the concrete jungle. This is for you @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone to enjoy.

42 Likes

Outta likes.

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos, @THCeed! I’m finding them calming.

5 Likes

this is a paradise!
no stone jungle!

3 Likes