Beans for everyone (Part 3)

The peace I live with when I’m at our property
It sux tho because I still stay in the city most time while she’s at the property

From the yard

16 Likes

Good to hear the pucks made it safely!
I think @Kasper0909 made some Afghani autos :thinking:

9 Likes

happy belated birthday @THCeed

1 Like

Nice stream… and lake! Good luck fishing…and don’t feed ALL the blackflies! :smile:

4 Likes

You are correct, I have one growing right now :grin:

4 Likes

Won’t be long and it will be time to wake the beast up from her winter nap . I need some lake time and some more pics :v:

29 Likes

I have tons, here’s two f2s a couple weeks into flower.

I am short on stamps currently tho. Had to resend someone beans 3 times :joy: I won’t name any names… hopefully they arrive this time. :rofl:

24 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

Oh my GOSH. So thick are the blackflies. No lack of protein here, you have to learn to talk with your mouth closed. I think some of them sacrifice themselves on the bug dope, so that the others have a safe place to land.

7 Likes

Today’s throw backs.
At least tomorrow the river opens up and the limit is 4, all being under 18 inches.
The lines marked in the tray are 16, 18, and 22 inches.

30 Likes

"fish ON! enjoy the moments! great to be catching.

good luck & enjoy.

5 Likes

Have fun @THCeed

4 Likes

Jealous! Wish I could be fishing right about now. Have an awesome time @THCeed and hope ya catch a monster!

6 Likes

I don’t know how this works but thank you… @TheSeedjinn

2 Likes

Major fish fry last night, so tasty.

My daughter and I went out this morning, this time up river, and we managed to get our limit. 3 of these are just a hair under 18 inches, which is a perfect legal keeper. My daughter’s was fatter than mine, so guess what I get to listen to all day. To be honest, hearing her brag, is music to my ears.

Some competition, I think 30-35 boats.

38 Likes

What cha using for bait?
Lures, worms, ?

1 Like

A jig and worm.

All zippered and cleaned up.

22 Likes

Was gonna ask last night but I knew he was a jigger man
Soo jealous

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @THCeed/ Daughter for reeling in the biggest :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fish:! WTG daddy’s little princess :princess:! :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I have a couple going as well!

17 Likes