Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Back home. What a great weekend. Total pickerel was 47, with about 30 of them being over the allowable keeper size. 3 Pike, 1 bass and a catfish.

And I made my buddy laugh his ass off when I set the hook on this and told him that I was fighting a clam. He said it’s sticks or weeds, how could I tell what it was? I said because of how it fights. When we landed this he nearly pissed himself laughing and says to me “Fish much?”

Update on the Tangerine Sky, since I missed Sundays photo. Last picture of them, they were 2.5 inches under the wooden stick.

43 Likes

Open wiki

8 Likes

Dude GDP is fire… Im currently trying to get my hands on different versions of GDP to run a preserve after my 90S BB one tht Im doing now. I ll keep u in mind when I finish… Both are my all time favs and if I had to choose BB would probly get the nod but u can t go wrong with either strain… If u get a chance, try Blueberry muffins.thats another one tht checks all my boxes.

3 Likes

Right on! If you need a tester, lemme know :wink::grin:

I have a straight Blueberry going right now, and have a couple other ‘blue’ strains in the vault, I’m not sure Blueberry muffins is one of those though, I’ll have to keep my eyes open! Thanks for the reco :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

I ll def need testers … I m gonna try to send out snips of my BBM to a couple members .If ur intrested lmk…This is a great strain and they used the old Blueberry in this version… It s way better then the Humbolt BBM imo

5 Likes

That blueberry muffin is really nice. GDP can either be fire or garbage, been a few times I’ve got it from a dispo and was just like wtf is that?..lookup grape Gatsby was alot like GDP but more grapish.

2 Likes

That sounds great, I ll def give it a look…I was trying to figure out my next project and it came down to GDP, Black Cherry or cotton candy …I can t find and CC seeds anywhere so I went with the GDP. I ll probly do a cherry run after that… I have so many ideas and not enough time or room. lol

3 Likes

I’m 100% doing a cherry run someday also. Slowly been collecting them, ever since Tropicana cherry I’ve been hooked.

5 Likes

I am your guy :grin::metal:

A snip? Yeah, please, that’d be awesome. I just got a small grow area opened up in my tent, let’s fill’r :grin:. Actually, I think with a snip from you, and the 3 I have already popped, that will fill it up! Haha

4 Likes

Awesome, I m gonna send a couple to Ryknow too so give me a week or so and I ll get something out your way…

2 Likes

Wicked! Thank you!! This’ll give me a boost to get my mom area going too :grin::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Dam I can’t believe no one has posted in this thread 🪡 for three days WOW! I got something good to post today! I got these in the mail from a very generous OG @THCeed for helping out a good cause! Thanks for the beans 🫘 and for your support of that person! You 🫵 are a true and generous friend to all good causes! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

25 Likes

Beautiful…simply Beautiful

I’m drooling over here…well done definitely looking amazing…can’t wait to grow some of your beans, 🫘 excited for you and for some of those awesome beans once ready. Thank you for sharing your journey with us

Such an amazing plant, been eyeing that freak for a looong time. Cool to finally see what she/he is capable of

2 Likes

Okay that’s sounds like a killer trip but you do know the ones pictured are walleyes!?

1 Like

They calls them Pickeral, but they are Walleye.

They’re pickerel, or walleye. Same thing

2 Likes

New Beans in the oven . I m very excited to play with this strain …

19 Likes

@Originalweedman AWESOME choice….love love love that strain….anything haze, and Alaskan/purple to boot

Looking forward to seeing your progress and definitely gave me something to think about…was about to buy some testers from Brothers Grimm, but now I’m torn:)

Right on my brother, good on you

4 Likes

I was so stoked to get these. Man ,I ve heard so many good things about this strain . I guess the yields are really good to boot. Man my minds doing cartwheels thinking about breeding this strain to a GDP or trying to make my own BBM ,lol I love it…

2 Likes

My Freakshow are busting loose.

Tangerine Sky are reaching for the clouds.

47 Likes