Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Obviously they themselves do not use medical cannabis to help out an ailment and is doing this to justify their job position and keep it working for the unforseen future. The government should be ashamed of themselves. A 2.1 gram limit wouldn’t even ease the pain for a lot of indeed people. Just costing and causing people more aggravation, money, and wasting good peoples time.

4 Likes

Trying to justify their job. I make a pain cream that requires more than 3 grams to make and use per day.

8 Likes

I might have to get that recipe around harvest.

2 Likes

I would 2nd that on the recipe as well @DougDawson

2 Likes

But these numbers are arbitrary. 5 grams a day allows 25 plants which is what I stick with. How big you grow them is up to the grower so while it can provide 5 grams a day, it can supply much more. I have seen this coming for some time. Do you really grow 150 plants at a time? I get creams and oils take much more product to create and everybody’s needs are different. IMO, there should be no limits at all.

7 Likes

I agree just because of a plant count, that doesn’t mean you’re going to get the same quantity or quality every time. Some Growers can grow 10 plants and get as much off it as other people that grow 150. They are really just pulling things out of their ass.
It really is none of their business what my Dr. prescribes to me. I am an individual patient and not the same as everyone else that is prescribed drugs.

7 Likes

@thceed your full name is on that paperwork.
Bcbbxkryptonite

20 Likes

Thanks, didn’t see that.

3 Likes

Sorry to be completely off topic for a sec…

I think I have a calcium deficiency, any other thoughts?

4 Likes

What’s your grow medium? I could be way off base but that almost strikes me as a pH issue.

4 Likes

Hydroton and aquaponics…

pH is 6.7-7.2, I am fighting a bit of a higher buffer issue (it wants to sit at 7.6), but I’m almost through it, and have different nutes so it won’t happen again

Thanks for having a look

3 Likes

I love being part of this community with people like y’all. Having fun just reading along with you guys

6 Likes

e1d3d3

This is from another site, you’re right, it totally does look like an pH issue… Maybe this one isn’t as tolerant to the annoying swings.

Thanks!!

5 Likes

Thought they like it much lower at 5.5 to 6?
But Ima total noob and never done that style.

IMO aim for 5.9 - 6.3 max and add cal mag it should clear up in 2 weeks :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Great to see yall helping each other out!!! Makes me happy

1 Like

No no, pH in aquaponics has to keep the fish in check, so it’s typically 6.7-7.2… Because the nutes aren’t salt based, the plants are able to uptake the good stuff at a bit higher pH.

5 Likes

Aquapanics…I feel you from one aquarium junky to another

Keep those fish in check!!!

3 Likes

@percyryan66 they can be more of a hassle than the plants! Haha

My big baby :blush:

15 Likes

@luxton …you got me smiling now, and I’m back with likes again!!!

Right on brother, beautiful tank and beautiful babies

3 Likes