Beans for everyone (Part 3)

For picking the right answer, you can also get a pack of whatever you’d like. Very OG of you @Bert

12 Likes

Do you have any magic bean stalks?

3 Likes

Just got my cherry popped .lmao So petty and I thought its legal to recieve seeds. Im not even sure who sent these .

11 Likes

Not sure if I should like that image… but I did. That sucks

4 Likes

That happens a lot depending on how they send them from overseas. I’ve found envelopes are best because a case can be made where they cannot search an envelope due to the 4th amendment and being secure in your papers.

6 Likes

I’d frame that!

2 Likes

Yeah , of coarse it was sent to me so I lose out . Just my luck . I ve never had an issue yet sending beans every where.

3 Likes

My exact thought. lmao Fuckers are probly gonna plant them for themselves,lol

3 Likes

lmao, Ikr. Half of me finds it hilarious the other half knows theres a few flips I ll never get ,and after giveaways I could ve used them.

5 Likes

Time for a new safe addy @Originalweedman

2 Likes

Shit I didn t even think of tht. Do u think it will effect future letters? I don t have anything sent to where I live but this is starting to bother me. I m in a leagal state so I don t get the big deal. Ughhhh , this month has been the month from hell no joke

4 Likes

You just happen to be on the right thread if you need some beans brother, let me know.

10 Likes

Your the best @THCeed

3 Likes

I got one of those from a pack that was coming out of Spain

5 Likes

Someone else told me they did too. I m wondering if its the way it was packed or something else. Im 95% sure I know who sent it . Just sucks all around.

6 Likes

So, I’ve wondered about this… You’re in a legal state, but mail is federal, right? So who really has jurisdiction?

I dunno, pot-thought.

Man, I love this place! Thanks for being so OG @THCeed

2 Likes

OK, so for @Bert 's pack of beans, first one to post his favorite band, gets them.

4 Likes

Pink Floyd

6 Likes

Thanks! This is fun!

1 Like

No, but excellent guess!

1 Like