Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Rolling stones, Lenard skin are, Metallica, kiss

1 Like

Correct spelling of Lynyrd Skynyrd Bro :sunglasses:! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

foghat
the beatles
stevie ray
the cars
aerosmith
zz top

2 Likes

Zz top! That didn’t take long!

6 Likes

First band he said when guessing @THCeed fav was also my favorite Led Zeppelin

3 Likes

That’s a great choice
Best three piece band in all the land.

1 Like

Great job @Monst3rbean

2 Likes

The Doors are my all time favorite., but I do love ZZ top . Great music

3 Likes

Oooh I like the Doors too. Went to Jim Morrison’s grave when I was in Paris thought it was the coolest thing I seen. Napoleon’s tomb, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame all cool but the lizard kings grave took the cake

6 Likes

ZZ Top seems to match my body’s natural rhythm. The ultimate cross between blues and rock.

4 Likes

Dude thts so fcking COOL…Im jealous …I actually had friend of mine who went in 2000 and took me some great pictures of his grave and the area. I love that he s there in Paris. Man they made so much awesome music in a fairly short time. I ve never heard a bad song from them.Some over played but not 1 bad song.

2 Likes

Yeah ,they are great , ZZtop was my dads favorite band. The Doors are just my kind ve music Psychedelic, Bluesy ,rock , jazz and just loud .I love the organ and his poetry . I have all his stuff and books… I found the Doors when I was 13 in 1992 and was hooked …

3 Likes

I thought ZZTop put on one of the best shows I ever seen. Saw em in Memphis in ‘96. La Grange is my fav top song although I do enjoy them all.

3 Likes

I’ve seem them live numerous times. They are so on que, they never miss a lick.

Here’s an interesting song by Billy Gibbons

7 Likes

Thanks for playing along.

4 Likes

I am a big Doors fan. Also a big ZZ Top fan.
Went and seen them on my birthday, turned out to be Dusty’s last show.

13 Likes

Man that s pretty special thing to be able to say… He was great … ZZ Top oozed cool IMO …

3 Likes

Me too. I got to see them dozens of times, many prior to the release of The Doors album. I think Jim Morrison had the most amazing stage presence of any musical performer that I’ve ever seen. Of course, I was a teenager and high as I could be. No. Morrison was simply incredible.

Where’s my bong? Just loaded the bowl…

16 Likes

Dude I can t believe u got to see him live. Fuck , I ll be messaging u .lol I m one of his biggest fans. He was def way ahead of his time . Even his poetry is under rated . Man ,I can t even imagine what a spiritual atmosphere a Doors show could be. It s just amazing to see that there music only gets better with time. Shit I was born 8 years after he passed away . My brother went and saw the Doors of the 21st century and said it was awesome. I just couldn t go . Jim was the Doors imo . I wish I did get to see Ray and Robby though. Such amazing musicians.

4 Likes

I had no idea that the Doors were that good in a live show.

4 Likes