Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Thanks, Bro.

2 Likes

Little update. Here are my Freakshow from @Wizdom

Here are 2 of my other Freakshow full of bean.

37 Likes

@JOHN1234 YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

RIGHT ONā€¦ALL GREAT ENERGY COMING YOUR WAY

an official OGā€™ER!!!

5 Likes

Thats looking so so good mate :fire: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Last like for 10 hours. That means that I will wake up likeless. Lol

4 Likes

Quick opinion question for everyoneā€¦ I want to keep my moms in dirt in a small area in my tent, but Iā€™ve killed everything Iā€™ve ever grown in dirt. Has anyone tried one of those watering globe things?

3 Likes

Ask @MoBilly or @Maddawg about water sips. They will steer you in the right direction.

4 Likes

Hats :tophat: off @JOHN1234 on the OG move with the stamps very generous of you to keep the beans šŸ«˜ moving on.:clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

He took a page from your book.
You both are awesome members.

3 Likes

Just like I said, just a drop in the bucket compared to all you do @OhNo555!

Im being taught well by the OG experts and appreciate it all. Pay it forward, no expectation of return.

Any chance I have to thank you guys, itā€™s a great day!

Have a great one :+1: :green_heart:

12 Likes

The DIY buckets I built had a flaw in the design so I went ahead and bought some GroBucket inserts.

I havenā€™t put them to use yet but I have seen the results others have had using them.
Check out some of @Oldjoints pics. Heā€™s killin it with them.

12 Likes

I think you have inspired me to give it a try. This look like a great fit for me. Thank for sharing!

1 Like

No overwatering :thinking: seems like something i need lol.

3 Likes

Thank you @Ris, for these.

You Reggae

13 Likes

Have you tried the Earth box. Iā€™ve used them a few times in the backyard for lettuce and tomatoes which have produced amazingly. Iā€™ve also used 1 for when I grew my ISS and it was my best grow Iā€™ve had to date with the least effort for watering frequency.

These sip/wick systems just make everything that much simpler.

Looking forward to your grow moving forward with your sip system. Gonna pull up a seat and watch :popcorn:

3 Likes

@Fortman420
No. But Iā€™ve seen them since I got into these SIP systems. Iā€™d known about the idea for a long time but never tried until now. Mother Earth News magazine published an article about them in the 70s.
This year my wife and I plan two put several of them to use in our vegetable garden.

1 Like

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all my growmies.
I went to see a live show last night, it was awesome. First member to tell me who I saw, Will get a puck of beans.
Lets fill Bartā€™s head with some LENNONā€™S SOUP today.

7 Likes

Was it Kuruza?

Negative, my friend.

City and Colour, with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats