Beans for everyone (Part 3)

William Prince?

Neil deGrasse Tyson

4 Likes

How about this one :face_with_monocle: COMFORTABLY NUMB – CANADA’S PINK FLOYD SHOW :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

You are correct, well done.

3 Likes

Last year when I planted lettuce and lyllis in them. It took awhile for them to get going but once they did wow. My neighbor asked if it was a hydroponic system due to the extreme growth.

When I first ran it with ISS growing in it I was feeding her a weekly compost tea down the tube as well. I was worried at some points if it was going to have negative effects on her but I didn’t see any.

When eventually cut her down I left the stump and root mass in the box for about 2 weeks afterwards and what I saw happen was very interesting. About a week after I noticed the stump looking a bit different, looked wet. When I touched it it was soft, I thought weird. A week after that I noticed the stock looked wet/opaque. I touched it again but this time I could partially squish the stump already. I realized what was happening then that the microbes were breaking down the dead matter at such a aggressive rate. Truely amazed with the microbial activity this system creates.

If these systems do this well for a notice like me I could only imagine what is going to happen in able hands like yours

This also would have been good.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Jpaul on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Thanks again @THCeed for the fun :star_struck: with one of those famous Bart head pucks filled with that hearty LENNON’S SOUP! :clap::tophat: :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

What’s the details of Lennon’s Soup?

1 Like

It is a cross of my LSKTK and LPC.

2 Likes

This looks like it’d be a great cross!

1 Like

It might add some height to my LSGTK.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cooking something in here. First member to guess correctly will win a Bart head full of PINA POUND CAKE

7 Likes

Is it a turkey

1 Like

Not a turkey, but that is soon.

2 Likes

Imma say some ribs !!

1 Like

Beef brisket or Pork maybe

1 Like

Brisket? (10 chars)

1 Like

Salmon smoked