Beans for everyone (Part 3)

16 Likes

Who are you asking?

@THCeed I was referring to the hockey game that you posted the link up here at OG for an online contest to see where it would be played

1 Like

i hear ya. my plants are pretty soggy and not real happy over here too. heavy rains and high humidity not letting them dry out between storms

the tangerines still look happy great start on them. rest of the garden look good too.

2 Likes

it’s got to be cold enough for ice for hockey! lol just guessing on that one. I bet in Canada lots of outdoor hockey rinks or frozen lakes used for hockey just need ice.
My bcbb x kryptonite by @thceed just transplanted to a 10 gal fabric from a 1.5 gal nursery pot. I think should get a decent size in 6wks before flowering starts.

9 Likes

Yes, I am with you now. I will have to contact the city of Elliot Lake and find out.

5 Likes

oh darn you don’t know? I just figured had to wait until hockey season lol

2 Likes

It’s still hockey season, till tonight :yum:
In fact the best ending to a season of any sport out there…
Game 7 Stanley Cup! With a Canuckistan team :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: Can’t beat it!
It’s what every Canadian kid dreams of. GO COILERS GO! :laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Viva les Canadien team.

1 Like

So what is this destroying my work?

I am thinking bacteria leaf spot because of all the rain or too much nitrogen. Open to some thoughts and suggestions.

4 Likes

She is 109 inches, maybe110.

20 Likes

Omg, and she’s been in the ground for a month and a half or so, right? That’s insane man!!

6 Likes

Do you have all that nasy red clay from lake Ontario?
Or are you north enough so it’s normal soil?
I hated that hard ass redclay in Burlington

5 Likes

I have similar sings on my Coastal Blueberry only. Everything else is fine. I gave it chicken and fiah shit and it’s been growing out of the bad looks since.

Im right on lake ont (bluffs), and its nasty clay arpund 12-20" down. My CB is in ground but is the only of 4 in ground showing these signs.

5 Likes

I brought in a few loads of soil when I first moved here. I add a little more every year.

4 Likes

Almost 2 months now.

Well that woulda been easier. Back in the day, it was my job to till it all. By hand and pitch fork, mixing in peat to it. Always had to be done by May 24 long weekend. Geeee thanks Mom. :joy:
I’d bust 4 to 6 pitchforks a season with that shit. Faq I hated it lol.

4 Likes

is that a calibrated tape measure? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing: :face_with_monocle:

or a fisher mans tape measure? :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :blush:

oh i know this one. :wink: its the one you let “that guy” hold. :rofl: :100: :bomb:

enjoy your grow!

2 Likes

The trick is to never show the whole tape measure.

8 Likes

great advice! :wink:

added to the memory banks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like