Beans for everyone (Part 3)

These pictures are about a mile upriver from the previous pictures I posted. You can see the abandoned railroad bridge in some of them.

23 Likes

My god. What strain is that?

Beauty pics, this is the abandoned tresel bridge. About 10 miles up river šŸ«£

FYI, not my picture :cry:

9 Likes

Was it intentionally burned down?

1 Like

Not sure, just happened last week and still investigating

4 Likes

Oh wow!! Thatā€™s crazy

2 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing! Nothing like the smell of creosote in the morning!

5 Likes

Yep, probably end up being someone on meth or homeless wanting to keep warm šŸ¤·
Itā€™s owned by CP rail, maybe they ā€œtook careā€ of it. Who knows.

5 Likes

Words to live by. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hard outta likes.

3 Likes

heh heh yah That conversation was good humor! I love giving my reputation a good shine!

2 Likes

Youā€™re right @Osogreen261! Thereā€™s a science discussion thread for these debates. All are welcome!

2 Likes

You thought that was a debate?

1 Like

Regardless, youā€™re more than welcome to discuss things on that thread.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a hard pass on that. Ever feel likeā€¦ youā€™re stomping kittens? or puppies? Damned things are defenseless.

1 Like

No, it wasnā€™t a debate, I respected the thread and didnā€™t want to carry it on.

5 Likes

I remember right after I got my Ph.D. I was an energetic arguer. Some of it was probably my ego as I entered into my profession as a newbie. Iā€™ve mellowed with age.

8 Likes

Try having a younger brother thatā€™s a infrastructure engineer for the biggest companies right out of college and has read 2 books a week for 25 yrs
He argues with me if my mouth is open when Iā€™m sleeping lol

10 Likes

OMG I love you guys, you know how to bring a smile to this crusty old man! :smiley:

2 Likes

I work with engineers occasionally. Interesting folks.

Do you know how to tell if an engineer is an extrovert? He looks at YOUR shoes when heā€™s talking to you.

9 Likes