Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Wow - those Ladies are amazing!!

3 Likes

No, not insect related, as far as I can tell. On some plants, it’s really bad wherever there is new growth.

3 Likes

Yeah ,thts what I want it for .Im gonna try to recreate my fav Purple Widow … I loved that strain so hopefully I can get something close to it …

3 Likes

Fantastic… I love it, thanks for sharing

1 Like

31 Likes

What a great looking plant…thanks for sharing

1 Like

These Freakshow plants look just awesome!!!

3 Likes

Should checkout my grow page. 12 different cultivars.

2 Likes

My buddy came over to smoke a joint, I went and rolled my own.

Here’s the one I brought, he says.

29 Likes

@Mattman lined me up with some awesome fem beans and really made my year with this blessing… I can’t put into words how I feel, big virtual hug to you brother

thank you so much

32 Likes

Sweet! I’m happy to see those landed man! Thank you for all the kind words and for being an awesome person!!

10 Likes

My Sunday report. Biggest 115 inches, next in line is 114.

Not worthy of a drone photo yet, maybe by the end of July.

58 Likes

Out of likes but beautiful work mate :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:rofl: We are not worthy… :evergreen_tree: should get a name change to @THCeedThenTrees

9 Likes

Amazing job @THCeed

2 Likes

Holy (mushroom) sh*t batman, nice!!

I can see why you offer tours :joy::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Out of likes… But beautiful garden… Nice trees brother, thanks for sharing with us

3 Likes

been a spell of hot humid and rain. my plants have not even been able to dry out. i can not even water them.
it is that time of year when out door grows present its challenges. every thing looks great and then you look a day or two later and all hell has broken loose.
i grow in a separate garden than the numerous flower gardens i have. past week or so got lots of weeding done and mulch spread out to help keep the weeds down. we was proud gardens looking great, we was feeling proud of our work. took another look couple days later and there was a massive powdery mildew out break in the phlox in one part of the garden worst case i have seen in years. it was inside the bush and on the lower half near the ground. never have seen it that thick looked like snow covered leaves.
instant panic mode, sulfur sprayed the hell out of it even with more rain on the way. went up and prevented sprayed all my pot plants.
got to be on your game when growing outdoor to get good results and keep up with the challenges that com fast and hard sometimes.
i am still gagging smelling and reeking of sulfur a day later. :flushed: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i am / was the same way. i use to say put that pinner away and enjoy a white owl conastoga.
not sure if you had white owl cigars up your way, but they were pretty popular in days past. enjoy your grow.

6 Likes

Only 115 inches? That’s not even 10 feet…and it’s already June!

You maniac! Unbelievable!

11 Likes

By the end of July you’ll be able to see those from space!

8 Likes