Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Is t that the truth lmao! Try and tell an engineer that their design doesn’t work and needs reengineered. It’s like you kicked their puppy while shoving their mother down the stairs. I have sense learned a little tact, and I didn’t know I was telling them about their own specific design.

1 Like

I’m out of likes… But so true…I concur

2 Likes

@Gato thank you again ever so much… I’m a haze lover, so this is the perfect Auto seeds for me to plant!!! Never grew autos yet, but now I feel confident with these… Thanks for blessing me with these Amnesia XXL…

21 Likes

That’s funny :grin:

In a 7 year lapse of judgement I was in sales in O&G and got to meet, and drink with a lot of engineers. When you get a few in them, the structures they can build out of shot glasses is very impressive :joy::metal:

7 Likes

I work on automation equipment. The engineers that I’ve dealt with have all be cool people. Just the first one I met I told him the one component needed reworked because it was trash and failed way to often. It was his special project that he designed ground up. I almost felt really bad till I remembered the number of times I wasn’t at home and in bed because of it.

I just learned to be a little gentler is all. :joy:

3 Likes

All this off topic talk

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786

I just wanna know how much it’s grown in 3 days :sweat_smile: @THCeed All the best mate :v:

22 Likes

Macho Camacho

images(31)

19 Likes

15 Likes

Hey @THCeed . Something happening over here? :face_with_monocle: I’ve been busy with newborn calves and making hay. :sweat_smile: Looks like you have been planting trees. :thinking:

5 Likes

I am working on it, so much rain, I can’t even feed them.

10 Likes

Here are some big girls.

47 Likes

Topfeed! lol.

Not like they need it your plants are HUUUGEE @THCeed !

8 Likes

You are going to need a ladder 🪜 to reach them tops bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5634 IMG_5633

14 Likes

Jesus they grow so quickly over there…great job matey

4 Likes

Man I wish mine looked like that, nothing but rain non stop for like a month. Plants haven’t had a break, either too hot or too much rain. Freakshow seems unstoppable though, furiously growing.

8 Likes

Thceed has the sauce

Not even July yet and they are giants. Growing a forest in your garden :clap:

25 Likes

i got one of those (PPD) going outside. had a rough start (we had rain every day for a month - no sun) but when the sun finally came back it took off.

never grown it before. have heard good things. hoping it works good for abuela.

from what i understand, it’s a good stable strain to cross with as well.

16 Likes

It’s been the same here. So much rain, I can’t even feed them.

7 Likes

I’m thinking caterpillars! Something that comes out at night like cutworms!

It sucks when I look over the fence to my buddys, he’s got 4 growing from og all the same strain and absolutely killing it, but his are in ground, and have rain protection.

3 Likes