Beans for everyone (Part 3)

@THCeed told me not to tell you, so the best point ever is don’t show the whole tape measure. :blush: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:
i cannot reveal the source of this next bit of information. but rummer has it, that they are using pigeon droppings on this amazing grow. :rofl: :joy: :innocent:

5 Likes

Sweet!!

Our lil town did some fireworks too, my Mrs sent some pics…

(cameras are getting so good these days!)

16 Likes

@percyryan66
@Gho13
@Tao

Thanks for keeping me updated fellas! I tested one of the immature seeds and it germed just fine so y’all should have no problems.

Did a day in 1 part hydrogen peroxide/2 parts water, cracked the seed by hand, and it showed a tail later that day.

7 Likes

I’m outa likes… But thank you again for the beans and the update on them…congratulations on the one that popped and grew a tail…riotous

5 Likes

That was supposed to be our secret @mainerJ, now everyone will have monster plants to show.

9 Likes

I don’t think I’m doing it right. :man_shrugging:t3:

31 Likes

Looking good to me;)…great cross…sounds FANTASTIC!!!

2 Likes

:joy: Thanks! @percyryan66 I probably have a few of those beans floating around here somewhere. Shoot me an addy and I’ll send ya a pack. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

11 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD …you just made my day/week…dm incoming

4 Likes

You’re welcome, bud. :smiley: Just made you up a couple packs. I didn’t want them to be lonely on the trip. In the mail tomorrow. :+1:t3:

11 Likes

You rock…WOW how awesome… Big virtual hug coming your way

4 Likes

You almost got it, just have to hide the bottom of the tape a little more :grin::joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks for cheering up my evening - monster ganja and fireworks - throw in a couple of beers and a hotdog - perfection. Maybe we should open a new competition for the plant with the biggest leaves - you would definitely get a podium position with that one @THCeed amazing :trophy:

3 Likes

That’s perfect. Cat is now out of the bag.

6 Likes

Thank you Brother @Nick

3 Likes

Fireworks in Blackstone Virginia

10 Likes

I’m out of likes… But looks like a great time, thanks for sharing @Bert

1 Like

Nice man!! Gotta love em, eh?

2 Likes

Crap, forgot to post these earlier :grin::joy:

Vs

I think :grin:

16 Likes

Mrs @Bert loves fireworks! Going to another show tomorrow night.

2 Likes