Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Your nailing it Brother. That must be a record for an indoor grow.

1 Like

What a whopper!!

1 Like

Looking excellent, keep it up brother

Just trying to help @NDNCHILD perfect your measuring techniques :joy:. Although, it probably works better when not in a tent, inside, eh :rofl::metal::grin:

4 Likes

OK I know it’s almost a week later but here’s how I handled it. I Scythed down a bunch of weeds and stuffed them in a black bucket. Covered it with rain water and left it for a week. Then I watered my plants with it!

Mystery holes, and afterwards

All new leaves are lacking mystery holes.

18 Likes

New growth looks super healthy… Keep it up

1 Like

Sorry about the holes, just had my dentures replaced and needed a snack - back in the UK now so no need to worry further :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: New growth is looking good there @JoeCrowe, please keep us up to date :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, what strains do you use for your pain cream or edibles?

6 Likes

For my CBD tincture, I use my 20:1
for my CBD cream, I use my Blueberry CBD 15:1
Are you in need of some more cream, I am going to do up another batch and would love to send you some more.

11 Likes

Wife is loving the cream you sent me I told her to quit sharing it with family and friends . Lol

12 Likes

I have a neighbor who’s fairly new to growing, doesn’t smoke, just does edibles for pain, sleep and anxiety for himself and his wife. They’re both retired, fixed income, and I’m trying to help them by not spending $10-20 per seed from the hydroponics store. Just getting opinions on what would be best for them strain-wise.

8 Likes

Maybe autos for the first grow as they are easy and a good teaching tool to start off with. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

If they’re looking for sleep, I ran @Kasper0909’s Afghani autos to 94 days and maaaan… 20 minutes after I smoke some (which, we’ll have to figure out the edible side for your neighbours) I’m hit with the hardest “pillow” ever… It literally feels like a giant pillow of sleep hits my entire body. That strain has cured my insomnia!!

Anyway, just my 2 cents :blush::ok_hand:

17 Likes

I agree the smoke on these is very relaxing. My go to for night time. :+1:

10 Likes

Let me know if you need anything. I am always here to help you with anything I can.

7 Likes

Thanks…next time I talk to him I’ll see if anything sounds good. He may be shy about using regular seeds being a newbie …we’ll see.

5 Likes

Wow, had a great visit today with 2 members.
For a pack of Freakshow and LSGTK fems, tell me who they were. Good luck.

15 Likes

Nice! I know one of them but curious now who else was at the party! :smiley:

4 Likes

Just keep me posted, I am due to make up a batch.

3 Likes

My guess is @CanuckistanPete and @Foreigner :grin:

3 Likes