@JustANobody
@OhNo555
@JOHN1234
@CanuckistanPete

9 Likes

Why thank one when they all should be thanked
Thank you to all

5 Likes

No problem :+1:. I have donated many stamps but I don’t think @thceed is one of the recipients.đŸ«Ł

4 Likes

Ok opening up my soapbox

What some may fail to recognize on first glance is OG is a community. At least in my view

I want my community to be happy and thrive! I live here.

The guys and girls that give free seeds do so out of the kindness of their hearts.
There is no secret OG free seeds fund to do this.

As a community member, there is nothing stopping you from offering anything to keep the community going, maybe stamps, maybe envelopes or just some knowledge that may be helpful to someone else if not now but in the future. This is the point of community and paying forward.

Same goes with OG as a website. How many ads do you see? Well that’s not because there is an unlimited budget from a secret bank account. Folks work hard behind the scenes to make this guy tick.

If you have a couple of bucks, you may want to support your community. Just my .02

folding soap box up :wink:

28 Likes

Though you won’t support much with that

Ok I’m out :laughing:

1 Like

Very well said sir!

4 Likes

9 Likes

And I’m already shitfaced
yay :crazy_face:
Have a great weekend everybody!

3 Likes

That is what I’m trying to do here. They sure should.

10 Likes

So far I want to thank @JOHN1234 @CanuckistanPete @ a mystery stamper and @OhNo555 . You all are awesome and show the rest of us what OG is all about!

3 Likes

Someone has done some reading. Nice job, thank you. I will be in touch. Have a great day.
I will make up a list when I get home today of all the winners, if I have not sent to you already, I will need some info

10 Likes

That’s a great attitude to have! When I was new here I did the same thing. Help where you can. I didn’t have any seeds to send people, so I did what I could to help the people that sent seeds! Every little bit helps!

14 Likes

I think any help is good and always appreciated no contribution to this community goes unnoticed and keeps the beans đŸ«˜ flying around here from destination to destination! :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

So well said @JOHN1234 , you are on my list of generous members that I have found who supplied stamps or supplies to keep everything running smoothly. I would like to also thank @THCeed for bring this up. As a payback for all of you I would like to send you all some seeds I inherited that have been in a refrigerator for 20 years. So far they have germinated 100% 12 times. The mom and dad are from the Joker or Jordon’s best mixes. Go here to see notes about them. Trade for Spencer Girard’s pre 2004 seeds Please PM me your addys: @Coda @Kcity87 @Smooth @JOHN1234 @OG619 @Tracker @yardgrazer @CanuckistanPete @JustANobody @420noob @OhNo555 @PsillyRabbit @Garcimore @Tuned @chronix @misterbee If I missed anyone, let me know.

32 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: so much for the generosity you want to show us all! I myself just like to see the joy this community displays when they receive seeds always happy to see someone even happier! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Holy crap! Reminds me of my thread!! I missed 127 posts! :man_facepalming:t2: you rock @THCeed

9 Likes

Thank you @Scarlyle
I really appreciate your generosity. :pray:

2 Likes

Just finished reading the link.
Some really cool genetics. And the breeding notes are very interesting.
Some rare stuff there. :astonished:

3 Likes

Wow, super cool! Thank you for the opportunity. Sounds like some interesting stuff in those beans.

2 Likes