Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Well played.

5 Likes

Yeah, but you have way more friends.

6 Likes

Heā€™s a friendly guy.

1 Like

With the number of people getting all these from scarlyle, we should, uh, grow em together or whatever it is we do here :purple_heart::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll add you to the mailing. PM me.

1 Like

Youā€™ve already got my address big dog

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, Iā€™m blaming Ginger Tea.

2 Likes

That would be awesome, do a group grow. See all the different phenos , grow styles and environmental variations see how they adapt and grow :v:

5 Likes

Great idea @BIGJ send me your addy. I know I donā€™t have enough lighting and am limited to four plants. No way I can save these genetics by myself, it will take a village.

10 Likes

Iā€™m going to include people that show an interest in saving these genetics. @OnePassionateGrower @Gadarien @Osogreen261 @globalhead @IKEA22 @Pigeonman @sunra108 @luxton @freed111 @LzBoy @Pleasantrees420 @Hashpants @ix3u @Ratbastrd @percyryan66 @funkyfunk @Jpaul @Rabeats2093 @Growgrassblowglass @jamMAKEcan @Hambone @Piter @Sailorboy @Green_Light @Fortman420 @Trae1170 Iā€™ll keep sending out more as long as I have stamps and seeds, Please PM me. It may take me a week to get enough supplies to mail all these out.

27 Likes

Hey brother thank you for including me! I would love to run these out for sure!

3 Likes

Very awesome of you @Scarlyle . Damn. Iā€™m out of likes for a bit :v:

3 Likes

I appreciate it
I actually am looking for something thatā€™s good for outdoor in wa state
Iā€™m used to growing indoor in so cal a did 1 outdoor in so cal in norco totally different environment. Doing alot of research
If u think itā€™s a good fit I got u
I have a old profile u can check
@Osogreen

6 Likes

Awesome brother, may you be blessed with more than you share :slightly_smiling_face: that list is killer :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate the tag, and would love to add them to my bean collection, but Iā€™m not sure when I could run them, and I donā€™t yet have a setup to keep a bunch of moms going (and Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™d convince my Mrs to let me :grin::smiling_imp:).

3 Likes

Thank you for including me in this amazing opportunity to keep some awesome genetics aliveā€¦you are a great person, sharing your passion for the cause and keeping legacyā€™s alive

Thank you and sending vibes of happiness and healthiness to you and yours

6 Likes

Itā€™s easier to beg for forgiveness then ask permission :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Scarlyle , pm incoming!

4 Likes

Thanks @Scarlyle, picked up the stamps today, off to you Monday.

4 Likes

Read through all the notesā€¦ not much help in terms of trying to guess the parents. Iā€™m guessing all the letters he uses to denote plants are just thatā€¦ he assigned a letter to each plant. I kept hoping thereā€™d be more information about each lettered-plant, but there was only the teeniest bits that I noticed. What I was really hoping was that he might speculate as to what each seed he popped might have been out of the mix, but nope.

Still, intriguing all the same, and worth exploring.

3 Likes