Beans for everyone (Part 3)

You have more friends then you think you do. :wink: :v:

10 Likes

That is a generous move!!!

Many thanks for Overgrowing the world and sharing old genetics.!

6 Likes

You helped me out considerably. Which in turn, helped the community. Thanks to all the puck donors also.

7 Likes

Tell Mrs. THCeed it goes out tomorrow.

6 Likes

Here here! I must also thank @ix3u for the same love as the pucks he sent me ran out because they ended up getting filled with seeds and are now all over the place so folks can grow their own meds!

:v:

13 Likes

I’ll double vouch for @ix3u being a very generous guy on here, and helpful in the puck (seed strat) production.

11 Likes

Good points. He did mention some letters going extinct which would be odd if the letters meant plants and not strains. Some containers actually have names, so in the batches I’m sending out I’ll include some of these. So far 100% germination (1 try)

MM (Marc’s Mistress) x Chemo x White Widow x Euphoria marked “Feb 4, 2002 and before”

19 Likes

Also @ix3u did the jack the ripper repro all at their own cost! Good stuff thanks for all you do!

9 Likes

It wasn’t COMPLETELY at my own cost. Three people sent stamps which was super duper cool! One guy sent two books of US stamps and 26 international stamps!! He won’t let me give him any credit though. My total cost on stamps was probably less than $20

18 Likes

Credit where credit is due I get it. Even without postage $ pucks and stationary to 200+ people. Your humbleness is a virtue, but you give a lot in a lot of ways is what I was going for.lol thanks to those who help with postage!

16 Likes

“I will tell her nothing,” said in the best Sgt. Schultz voice I could muster. LOL

4 Likes

Wow, Man, thanks for noticing the love and tagging me! I’d dig giving a go with some of these for sure.

1 Like

The generosity of this site is mind-blowing. These arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks so much @Pigeonman, what an awesome little package.
You Reggae.

42 Likes

Are those doobies. Sick , awesome package !!!

3 Likes

I think those are mini tampons in case the postal police are following along.

14 Likes

Amazing!

I used @Rhino_buddy 's clone letter tech to prevent c4ushing.

Enjoy bud!

11 Likes

No they’re for his tiny vagina

12 Likes

8 different strains at that, Way cool.

10 Likes

Hey bro what is WMBK? :o

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush, from @THCeed

2 Likes