Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Well done @Originalweedman, your are OG’s sleuth detective.

Hope you enjoyed that.

11 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Originalweedman for the win :trophy: on the Bart head full of PINA POUND CAKE :birthday:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: as always @THCeed for the fun :star_struck: game with a GR8 prize :trophy:, that was a blast :boom: to watch. :clap::clap::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Persistence pays off for @Originalweedman. Congrats!

Thank you @THCeed for your generosity. …Not just in this game, but in general, throughout the OG realm.

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. My day just took a little turn and that helped.

5 Likes

I’ll second that! An absolute gem of a human being and someone I’m glad to call my friend. Even out of the blue offering to help , sending epic apology letters! Giving out a damn 55 gallon drum worth of beans by now easy! And a class act to boot! Much much respect bro :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks Brother.
You and I have a fishing trip to plan.
Thanks for the love.

2 Likes

@THCeed
Ya at I turned 52 yesterday an my best friend said it’s time for me to learn to fish lol
Plus I live around amazing lakes an rivers like Columbia an lake Roosevelt

1 Like

@THCeed
Have a great day :relaxed: thanks for the trivia

1 Like

It is great to get out and just be one with nature.
Amazing therapy for me. I could sit by a fire on a lake, ice fishing all day and not get a bite and think it was one of the best days of my life. My daughter asked me not too long ago, if I could do something for the rest of my life, what would it be? I said that if ice fishing could be in there, that might be it. She laughed at me.

1 Like

Ya finding peace in my own mind
That’s the plan daily

I hear you brother. I certainly cannot find that in the Concrete Jungle. Too many citiots to deal with.
Mother Nature is my mistress.

2 Likes

Im a city boy lived on Ventura Beach
Ocean side
Hunting beach
Now it’s the smallest city around lol

3 Likes

OH SHIT…LOL, I took a break from this and pleasently suprised to see I won…Thx @THCeed

3 Likes

hey @THCeed I was wondering since I ve won this same strain a couple weeks back . Would it be cool to send them to my fellow growmie @Sbeanonnamellow ??? If it is ,I ll let him know .

7 Likes

That looks pretty. I could make that work.

To me, that is really cool of you. For being so cool I will let you choose a strain of mine, your choice and have your buddy send me his deets.
And did you receive them yet?

10 Likes

Damn man , it s people like you who make this world a kick ass place …Thank u brother @THCeed YOUR THE BEST … I appreciate it

3 Likes

@Originalweedman : I’m gonna do a cool OG move
@THCeed : I’ll see ur OG move and raise two OG’s

4 Likes

lmao, right??

2 Likes

Feels great to absorb all of the positive vibes thrown down around here. Some days, it’s what a member needs to help them through the day. So, to keep the positive vibes coming in for me, I am going to do another little contest. I’m going to put up two pictures of a tree and the first member that agrees with me as to what I think is going on, LOL will win a pack of PINA POUND CAKE.

5 Likes