Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Bear been climbing maybe :man_shrugging:

Nah goes too high for that

Okay folks I need your help, Just got this in the mail today. The envelope was completely opened and I found two flips in it with no identification as to who it came from. All I do know is that it has a return address from North Carolina. One flip is a Blue Afgan auto reg and the second is a Black Garlic X Jamaica something. Can not really tell the ink on the flips got really smudged up in transit. Can someone help me out in figuring out who this came from?

5 Likes

Some critter makin a scratching post maybe a coon? Total guess. Good game. Again :joy:

…Looks like it maybe suffering from an infestation of bark beetles.

See How To Identify Bark Beetles: Identification and Prevention

2 Likes

I m to busy trying to figure out all the strains you ve offered , this could take days,lmao Dude this should be fun . I thank u brother.

1 Like

Did u trade on the take seeds leave seeds thread??? I remember the Garlic strain from there. Just wondering ,it would make it easier to narrow it down.

2 Likes

Jamaican Puna perhaps.

1 Like

I have done some trades on that thread. But not for either of the flips I got in the envelope I got today.

Edit: Does not help people do send me seeds in the mail unannounced.

3 Likes

I get it , I ve had it happen … IDK, The Garlic strain was something I remembered seeing. I hope u figure it out buddy …

1 Like

And this is on top of a card I got unannounced in the mail yesterday with 6 flips in it.

1 Like

Termites having a feast ,

Could.they be from @Oldtimerunderground ?

2 Likes

I have a few people saying the same.

1 Like

An animal or bird feeding on bugs under the bark? The tree is probably dying so easy to rip off the bark. Porcupine maybe.

3 Likes

It would probably be shorter for you to list what you’ve received from me and I can take it from there.

1 Like

@tuned is a nature sleuth. Well done, Brother.
Do you have a Bart head or Pina Pound Cake?

3 Likes

It was a dam big foot :foot: or Sasquatch! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_4989

Going to pop 20 LSGTK X LPC that an elf threw in my stash. That same elf told me what the abbreviations stood for, Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush x London Pound Cake

When you have a second @THCeed can you let me know a bit more about the cross and its history?

Last like for 3 hours.

1 Like