Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Heck of a garden brother, nice work.

3 Likes

Amen to that. Those are some impressive plants, congratulations.

3 Likes

Man those buds look like small pine trees
Great looking crop

3 Likes

Bravo, Bravo. What I aspire for my outdoor garden. Looking very nice.

3 Likes

IMG_1287(1)

41 Likes

If that doesn’t make the The Canadian Contingent Proud right der’… :canada:

38 Likes

Damn beautiful plants @THCeed!!! You rock!! Better said, You reggae!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Happy 420!!
:pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

Wow! Damn!! Really nice trees!! :flushed: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very cool! Welcome to the jungle @THCeed done some epic outdoors myself although the last 4-5 years I’ve stopped as I keep getting bukkaked by the newbs all around me and their herms, males etc. going to head back up North this year with some trees and some autos as I truly miss it.

9 Likes

Here’s a few nice colas stacking up from a few years back! Forgot I had this pic tbh

18 Likes

I had to go over the a neighbor behind me two years ago and tell her we’re going in the backyard to rip down 2 of her plants. I said if you’re going to grow, know the difference between males and fems, or you’re going to make enemies.

7 Likes

It’s ridiculous! I’ve helped everyone I could but there’s always those few people ya know. Same plants 15 mins away grew perfectly year after year, yet my OLD neighborhood bukkaked year after year! Pricks! Good news is I’m not there anymore, but my new place isn’t really pheasible so I’ve gotta go back up North I guess, blessing and a curse at least I can use my land again

5 Likes

So far I’ve been lucky…I find the odd seed so there’s obviously somebody, but considering how much I see it growing now…

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face: holy f$%k balls colas like arms,
arms like colas :evergreen_tree: hello @THCeed
i swung in on ya thread at the start then i havent been able to get online much :cry:

your plants are fekin amazing

would you be up for a trade with a brit

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree: happy 420

:man_farmer:lime

6 Likes

Very nice buds

2 Likes

For sure and thank you

2 Likes

I ceed everything…

6 Likes

Got the name “Seed Jesus” for many reasons…

Que that music, you know the one! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Always a pleasure to look at outdoor monsters :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Looking forward to a nice trade brother . Look at this Super Skunk F5

Big girl on the right and Mcflurry on left

21 Likes