Bee happy seeds Co

F13 smells very leathery with sweet candylike berry-funk. Not all of the pictures are to date. Some are earlier shots some later in flowering. I’ll make it a point to use the similar f13 male with first light for better potency and flavor. Otherwise the smell is extremely similar to each other. F13 slightly better yeilding and first light has better branching. The Flo is nice and fruity smelling as well as the blueberry at least from the few ive grown. Id like to run again with fresh seed and flower eariler.

5 Likes

Another choc hashplant

9 Likes

Thai skunk/LD 2

5 Likes

Burmese/Pakistani

7 Likes

The last shot before chop on the g13hp

6 Likes

79CB/88g13hp

8 Likes

I just got caught up here.
Man, this is such a great show.
These pics are absolutely great.
The strains/cultivars are unusual.
Your growing skills seem top-notch also.
Oh, and I love the single pic post too, this allows us to really zoom in on the pics.
I will be back for more. :star_struck:
Shag

2 Likes

Hello Shag. Thanks for the compliments. I really have trouble liking my own pictures.
There’s about 3k from this last grow many are simply blury shag. So it takes time to go through and check out my own shots. Some plants every bud looks the same on the plant and it gets boring after posting that plant. Thanks again shag.

3 Likes

Couple more months of veg on some new plants and we will see some mango thai, chocolate trip/sensi star… As well as Vietnam black, Lebanese black. And maybe a congo pointe noir in flower.
The first light × blueberry produced alot of mutants and plants that are not very photo responsive mainly the males. It’s not just mutant leafs but system structure is not correct and out grows the main apex if you could call it that because of the lack of vigor. It lays down to allow the substems more light.
Odd so I gave a female away to see what it grows like, I will cull them and go with the runt thats finally hit a growth spurt and is photo senstive and does what it’s told. We got blueberry × white elephants popping RN with around 40 seeds planted.
Pua Mana Ohanas white elephant smells like sweet (caramelized) pineapples and ginger spice. Some would call it a tropical smell. I know the blueberry is pretty dominant in most f1 hybrids. My thought was to sweeten the berry up without loosing it in the cross.
I guess we’ll see.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Very cool! I’d really love to see that Congo pointe noire. I’ve been interested in Congolese strains.

2 Likes

Hey lefty, thanks for posting man. I’ll snap a shot tonight and post it tomarrow. It’s dark, short and squat. But not as squat as the sensi star×choc trip. Need to check the sex too. I have some congo black seeds too but they are not going to be germed for a bit.
Thank you for sending the seeds man i dont usually sleep on anything you send.

4 Likes

I know man, you’re always on it. Are those Congo from Beno or is it the one used in double Congo?

3 Likes

It was the last seed from the 50 seeds upstate sent I could not get to pop a few summers back. Im not sure id have to check to PDF file.

2 Likes

Congo pointe noir. Forgot to sex it. But hey ill use it for something I’m sure!

7 Likes

Gobblers knob

8 Likes

G13hp/Xmas bud

12 Likes

Lol, Gobblers Knob…
Had a good chuckle to myself. :rofl:

5 Likes

They all look grown well, I would love to smoke em all. :drooling_face:

Me too.
Must be the next stop after inspiration point. :rofl:

Hey good lookin’, what do you say you and me have ourselves a nice romantic dinner and then I can show you the gobblers knob I have. :hushed:

I can show you right now if ya want, I have it right here in my pants. :rofl:

While I am clogging up your thread here do you wear the hat even in the summer?

3 Likes

Exactly. Thanks for the kinds words.

3 Likes