Bee happy seeds Co

Hello fellow Overgrowers. Over the years ive made seeds from strains ive collected, received and was kindly gifted. Most of what ive made ive enjoyed much more then seeds ive purchased. I encourage everyone to make their own seeds.

Some do not have time to make seeds and need their medication asap or cannot find a similar variety that they are seeking.

Some of the strains ill be posting on ive played with for years and some I have not germinated yet. This will be where i post anything that i have made myself, stuff im working on or with help from others.
Thank you for your support!

44 Likes

Sounds like fun.
Good luck on the big adventure!

9 Likes

Down for the show my friend. Love making beans as well, and watching others grow them out as well.

9 Likes

Pulling up a seat for the show.

5 Likes

Tracking.
Let’s see watcha got!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

That’s what it’s all about. Got my beach chair and a drink with a umbrella in it.

3 Likes

SE Manipuri/ Balochistahn Red preserved

16 Likes

Chocolate Hashplant is what ive been calling dj shorts breeders choice #4 × 88g13hp. Quick and heavy yeilding, done in under 8weeks. Quite a variety of flavors ranging from chocolate to berry and incense with combinations of both present as well.

17 Likes

Thai skunk/ Lowland Daku is a delight. Woody, earthy and skunky. They finish fairly quick at 7 weeks. The Thai remains dominant in many ways. This is one the more indica examples I have found on the f1s.

More Thai leaning
This one has a very sweet skunky taste but not as potent.

14 Likes

download (13)

The chocolate hashplant checks a lot of boxes, how’s the buzz on her

4 Likes

Zama Grandma is Aces zamaldelica with GDP. Earthy, floral, menthol, berrys, funk, potpourri, mangos and other fruit flavors along with an occasional rotten carrot smell and taste. Someare fast some longer flowering.

10 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, more to come. Just saw your edit on the choc hashplant buzz question. Relaxing and sedative. Potency is comming from the g13hp but a quality relaxing stone from DJ shorts side. Some lean more to either parent. Chocolate hashplant

8 Likes

As far as things I’ve been working on… @lefthandseeds was kind enough to send me a partial pack of DJShort F13 f5s. I ended up with one female, two normal males and a freak male. Will be preserving with the clones. Very smelly and heavy yielding. And frosty lol.

11 Likes

Almost bought the f13 a couple years back always wanted to try that one !
Ran his vanillium and some CK and azure haze a few years back still kicking my ass on the haze plant I should of kept.

1 Like

@V4vendetta everthing looks amazing man :mechanical_arm: definitely pulling up a chair for this one :v:

1 Like

How was the vanillium? I’ve been curious about the one for a while now.
The f13 reminds me more of his first light then anything else so far. I did take blueberry to f6 recently.

2 Likes

Poor producers strong vanilla terps small foxtail buds .
At least in the few I grew .

1 Like

Thats unfortunate about the yield. Maybe someday you run into another opportunity to grow it again with better results then before.

2 Likes

88g13hp

11 Likes

Thai skunk / LD#2

7 Likes